Lay Dee Bug Pest Control

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161231

PO Box 2714

Irmo, SC 29063

Family owned and operated Pest Control Services and repairs. CL-100 Letters. Visa and Mastercard accepted....

pest control (112)

02/18/2020

It was great and they clear more cockroaches.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They spray the house for insects.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

11/22/2019

I was concerned when I saw something outside of my house that could have been an indication of termites. Mr Barkoot was quick to address my concerns. He performed an inspection of my house and was able to determine that what I saw was not termites. That definitely put my mind at ease. He also took the time to teach me a few things about termites and what to look for in the future. He is quite a fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect for termites

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

01/21/2019

Ladybug’s service was very effective. We had very few mosquitoes all summer after one time spraying. We were able to enjoy our forested backyard overlooking the little stream.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed house. Sprayed outside for mosquitoes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

10/21/2018

Called and left message, call was returned in a short time. Made an appointment, service person came and was very understanding about certain conditions. Service person was very thorough and professional. I was happy with the results and would recommend him to anyone with a bug problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spraying for roaches.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2018

10/16/2018

This is our second time using Laydee Bug Pest. They called back promptly, scheduled an appointment for the next day, and arrived on time. Eddie, the owner, is extremely professional but personal. He sprayed the inside and outside and accommodated our needs for having a baby walking around. Our first spray lasted over two years and we would recommend them to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cockroach/Ant Spray

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

10/13/2018

He did a great job and took care of my problem will keep uding his services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray for bugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

09/06/2018

It went well. He came in an spayed the area where these nest was. He also sprayed another area that we found after he arrived.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed exterminating for yellow jackets

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

07/16/2018

Mr. Barkoot promptly returned my phone message (within 24 hours as it was not an emergency) and explained his services and billing. We made an appointment for him to treat our house for typical South Carolina pests - ants, roaches, etc. He was on time and professional in his assessment of the chemicals he needed. He explained what he planned to do and then spent over an hour spraying inside and ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control treatment, with option of routine retreatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you needs in the future.

07/13/2018

They came out same day when I called desperate about our issues. We're beyond professional and friendly around my daughter. Explained all the chemicals, the care and upkeep process along with safety concerns for the baby. Had large spiders, roaches and fire ants. Haven't seen any since! Totally recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eradication of huge bugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

Thank you for your business! We appreciate it.

06/21/2018

They responded in a timely fashion; showed up when they were supposed to; and no call back has been required as of this time. Very professional - explained each step of the process and responded to every question I asked. I would definitely use his service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedbug infestation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

We appreciate your business! Thank you.

General Pest Control and monthly maintenance, Repairs, CL-100, Bedbug Treatment, Mosquito, Ant, and Roach Control

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express