Irmo Lock Company Inc

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since August 2010

Established in 1989, we serve all types of customers, whether individual or corporate. We can serve as a general contractor, or as a sub-contractor. We're flexible and can adapt to unique opportunities with quality service. Our company takes pride in finding solutions to your challenges. We've served customers all across the state, but usually focus on the Midlands. If you have questions, give us a call at (803) 781-9447....

06/21/2017

They showed up on time and did a good job. I had bought a file cabinet that did not have a lock on it. I took it to Irmo and they installed a lock on it for me. I was very satisfied with their services and I would highly recommend them to others. I have used them several times in the past years. They also install safes as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to install a new lock in a file cabinet.

06/12/2017

Very good experience. Would recommend, and hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing some locks at home and rekey.

06/05/2017

It was a very good experience. They were great. We thought that the price was fair. There was just one guy that came out to complete the job, he was nice and genuine. I didn't really deal with them that much, my husband did. They were just professional, they were skilled and pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed our front door lock.

03/29/2017

I called and asked them to change out the locks. They came and were flexible. It didn't take very long. Reasonable price. They were responsive. They were they a little quicker than I expected them to be. They were able to come out within the hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had locks changed.

01/16/2017

the technician informed me that the locks I have do not let you know that the battery is dead, just acts like you put in the wrong combination. He replaced that batteries and we got one open, the other would not respond, so he gave me the least expensive options and let me know to call him direct if I couldn't guess the combination.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had 2 safes that were not opening,

CATEGORY locksmith

Sales, Service, Installations - Re-keying, Master Keying, Key Copying, High Security Locks, Deadbolts, Lock Repairs, Lock Picking, Lock Repair, Car Opening, Access Control Systems, Locks - Auto Ignition, Boat, Motorcycle, Padlocks, Safe Combination Changes, Safe Moving, Mortise Locks, Cam Locks, & Key Accessories

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal