A&E Renovations

Angie's List since June 2016

C Rated | 5 Reviews

Full General Contractor providing full Remodeling, Flooring, Siding, Decks & Porches, Tile, Framing, Trim, Garages and more....

Bryan Wardlaw pressure washing services

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

C

04/04/2017

Ernie has worked through our communication failures and resolved our concerns. I have used Ernie previously and he is a talented craftsman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and fence continued from earlier post

CATEGORY handyman service

01/23/2017

Job never finished. Paid for entire job and never seen them again. Left mess in yard garbage bag, contents of building spread in yard and building materials. Headed to file with small claims court.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to put new roof on 8ftx8ft building and never finished.

CATEGORY handyman service

I showed up for estimate I received the job 1000 dollar job customer paid half down and never got paid balance I offered to finish job but she was not willing to pay balance finances were not right so she did not want job finished

09/27/2016

Horrifically! work not done per our agreement. poor workmanship, showed up 3.5 hrs late...sloppy clean up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding repair

CATEGORY concrete repair,siding

I did the work at this address and finished work at this address she was trying to sell house and wanted to fix good enough to sell (cheapest way out) I did what was asked of me

07/06/2016

Ernie was very concerned about getting the work done correctly. He communicated with us to be sure we were pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed complete house including deck. Painted all windows, doors, deck & trim. Gave quotation on concrete patio but we have not decided if we are going to add it right now.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,handyman service,remodeling,siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,stamped concrete

06/21/2016

Things turned out great....i love it..theses guys are some of the best iv seen....really clean...i had no problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A costom marble shower with the floor to match...

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling

Full General Contractor, Remodeling, Flooring, Siding, Decks & Porches, Tile, Framing, Trim, Garages and more.