ANDERSON'S GAS SERVICE LLC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since September 2008

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

07/11/2020

Dewitt Anderson started out rude and got worse from there. I needed a service call on my existing gas logs. I went to Firehouse Casual Living store on Congaree in Greenville. They recommended this guy highly and gave me his card. I called and explained what I needed done. He ask me how long the front log was I currently have. I replied, "let me get my tape measure but the unit is 30 inches." He cu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New burner and ON/OFF replaced on fire logs.

CATEGORY small appliance repair,gas logs

04/11/2016

Dewitt is extremely professional, readily available, and quickly fixed the problem.  Price was very reasonable.  Would strongly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced gas fireplace and fixed leak

06/11/2015

Dewitt was very responsive and came out to the property on the same day. Took apart the gas logs and cleaned twice to make fully functional again. He also added some embers, at no extra cost, then set up, lit up, and tested logs before leaving. He definitly came through for me when I needed him and would recommend to anyone that needs work on their gas logs or appliances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gas logs, tuned up system, and set them up with pilot light

09/14/2008

This is my second experience with Mr. Anderson. He is very professional, punctual, courteous and reasonably priced. I have never had better service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disconnected and moved gas dryer. Removed and disposed of old washer. Installed new washer. Moved and reconnected gas dryer.

CATEGORY appliance repair

INSTALL & SERVICE OF MOST NATURAL GAS APPLIANCES.