MAJ ENTERPRISES INC

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since August 2010

Full Service masonry and paving Company with over 25 full time employees. In business since 1973. Offers free estimates with all work 100% guaranteed....

The Driveway Company

The Driveway Company has been in business for over thirty years. We are covering all of Beaufort County, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Kiawah Island and the Savannah, GA area. We can travel out of this area if an opportunity becomes available especially on Military Bases. I wanted to bring this company to your attention since concrete and asphalt repair are so much more affordable than replacement. I have been in the construction and concrete business for over twenty-five years now. I have worked in the Private and Public Sector for the past several years. Below are some of the services we offer: Concrete Joint & Crack Sealing Concrete Sealing & Protective Coatings Surface Cleaning/Power Washing Polyaspartic Garage Floor Overlays Driveway Installations & Replacements Mudjacking or Concrete Leveling Paver Driveways & Patios Paver Surface Cleaning, Re-Sand & Sealing Asphalt Driveway Sealing & Repairs Solid Concrete Stains Sidewalk Repair or Replacements Swimming Pool Deck Repairs French Drain Systems Concrete Overlays

11/03/2017

The driveway repair to re-lay the damaged portion of the driveway by MAJ was performed well, but there were some delays in initiating the work. The quality of the work was fine and the price was very competitive. I would use MAJ again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A 30 foot section of the pavers in my driveway became separated from each other due to water flowing during a hurricane. (Pavers were installed by another company.)

CATEGORY concrete driveways

05/17/2017

MAJ did a fantastic job. They were on time, worked hard and delivered a beautiful product. Mike, the owner, is a gentleman. The job was completed on time and on budget. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them highly to anyone who needs driveway, walkway or patio work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MAJ replaced our badly damaged asphalt driveway and walkway with a beautiful concrete driveway and walkway with tabby shell inserts.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

05/08/2017

Could not get them to perform the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a quote for driveway paver work and when I wanted to go forward and get the work scheduled they would absolutely not respond to numerous phone calls and e-mails. I'll add these guys to my ever growing list of unresponsive South Carolina contractors.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

We have researched our records and can find no call, email or written authorization to perform the quoted work. A recent attempt to contact Mr. [Member Name Removed] has been ignored. Sorry for the miscommunication.

10/04/2016

It didn't. I had another contractor do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete slab

CATEGORY concrete repair

01/12/2016

It went very well.  Work was done according to the bid.  No extra charges.  Work team was professional and responsive.  Everything looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed concrete aggregate at the pool deck.

CATEGORY concrete repair

Repairs to brick and block masonry, repairs to driveways, new concrete and masonry and asphalt work, drainage mitigation, driveway and parking lot replacement, asphalt sealing and striping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal