Horup, Dr. Kenneth

• Angie's List since May 2012

03/06/2018

Fantastic! Ken and his staff are great and at a reasonable cost!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back adjustments

08/11/2015

He won't work without X-rays and is interested in providing long-term benefits, not quick fixes. I had only been to chiropractors who do basic manipulations and put you on a ultra sound machine, but he identified the problem and has helped tremendously with what I thought was a hopeless situation. Would super highly recommend. And they'll squeeze you in when you need it anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frozen shoulder and lower back pain.

09/12/2013

Dr Ken was referred by a trusted friend. Went for an intial consultation and X-rays. Was surprised the condition my lower spine was in (not good). After 7 visits I have felt great progress and look forward to continued visits to get that spine back where it belongs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower back pain. Have not seen a chiropractor in over 10 years. Past visits to a chiropractor did wonders with keeping at bay. This past year I have had a constant pain and decided to visit a chiropractor again.

06/18/2013

He has helped me tremendously for my back pain, and for my neck pain. He has also helped my 2 children anytime they have needed any help! We all truly appreciate everything he does to keep us in great shape! A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have been using Dr. Ken for myself since October, and for my 2 children. He is wonderful with all 3 of us and has helped us tremendously!

07/11/2012

I went to him for about a month and it seems to be working but I had to leave the state so he hasn't finished the treatment yet. It is a different type of chiropractic treatment because it is not really manipulation but it does appear to work. I never had to wait but they had weird appointment times. They were never on the hour. They were 10 after or 10 of or 8:40. They were fine; they were very g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Horup is my chiropractor. I had to leave so he hasn't finished the treatment yet.

chiropractor.

Similar businesses in your area...