Gilman Floors

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 28 Reviews

Gilman Floors is a full service showroom and flooring installation company. Founded in 2001, we strive to offer exceptional products & service....

Rocco Custom Remodeling llc

Rocco Custom Remodeling is a fully insured and licensed contracting service with over 15 years experience in the industry. Our mission is to bring smiles to the faces of our customer by building their dreams into reality. When you're happy, we're happy!

Award 2019
Offers by Rocco Custom Remodeling llc on Angie's List

05/01/2017

Very professional, reasonable prices, on time, and clean up aftewards. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used Gilman Floors twice now to install luxury vinyl plan flooring in our downstairs master BR, living/dining area, and most recently kitchen.

CATEGORY flooring

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting us again!

02/06/2017

They were really nice. Very cordial. Someone else beat their price. They were punctual and came when they were supposed to. Clean cut. I was just looking for the best price. I would use him if I could get a better price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me some estimates for flooring.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

01/06/2017

They came out, gave me an accurate estimate told me when they would be here, they were pretty much on time and they did an outstanding job.  Everything went well. It was great. I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came by and did some floor work for me. I had a squeaky floor and they came out and took care of it for me.

CATEGORY flooring

Thank you for giving us your business [Member Name Removed].

12/30/2016

He was not the most punctual and his costs were a little higher than we were looking for. I would call them for another estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a quote from Gilman Floors for laminate floors.

CATEGORY flooring

We are sorry we were not able to get the costs within your budget. Please give us a try in the future.

07/15/2015

Ours was a bit of a challenging project, on a couple of levels. We own an historic home in Savannah and needed to have the stairs carpeted and the garden level carpeted. The stairs twisted and flared at the top of the cases. In fact, another carpet company had come before we went to Gilman, which we found here on Angie's List. They had measured and then their installer/estimator called to tell us ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They carpeted a large living room and a bedroom with a plush. Two staircases were carpeted with oriental runners and a third staircase was fully carpeted. On our request, they also took a large remnant from the fully carpeted staircase back with them and had it cut and serged to create a beautiful rug for the living area.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

Thank you for your business and kind comments. We appreciate both very much! Doug Gilman

Carpet, Tile, & Hardwood Flooring Installation & Refinishing. Carpet Cleaning