Harrington Auto Brokerage & Import Service

Angie's List since February 2009

03/12/2012

They are local. They care for my Toyota. They are great. Lee is the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my clutch.

03/06/2012

He did a fantastic job!  My vehicle had been sitting out for a long time and it needed a lot of work.  He did a thorough job, and itemized all the individual repairs.  He also explained all the work he did.  I am well pleased!  I can't think of anything he did that I wasn't happy with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Harrington Auto Brokerage & Import Service repaired my vehicle.  He worked on it for about three months.  There was a long list of repairs because it needed a lot of work.  I found him on Angie's List.

10/14/2010

They did very good work and stuck to the estimate. They did the work on time. I thought they were very professional. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some routine maintenance and repair work on my vehicle.

02/04/2009

I have always been very satisfied with them. They are involved in sales and service, and they have always provided me with quality vehicles when I have purchased used, high-end cars from them. They have always found very dependable, good quality automobiles. They have also done all of the service on those vehicles, and their service is always excellent, which is rare in this day and age. They stan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them for over 10 years.

NA