B L Carter Construction Inc

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2012

My business is family owned. My father has also been in construction all of his life. I received my education from working for and with him thru the years. I opened my company up in 1998 and I have a lot of hands on experience along with good business relations with customers. First and most important, when I agree on a contract with a customer, the job is discussed in detail with each other and the price is set to be fair. No surprises at the end of the construction job with big costs to the customer. I will do either a lump-sum contract with allowances or cost-plus contract. I am very easy to work with. We treat our customers like we would want to be treated. My job is to make sure your home is the way that you want it to be with the highest of quality. During construction, I will work with you on a daily basis to make sure that you are happy with the end result. After construction, I will be there for you if you need me. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed!...

Specialty Masonry

I am John Green, the owner of Specialty Masonry LLC. We specialize in any and all types of masonry. Bricklaying, block laying, brick pavers, retaining wall installation, fire pits, etc. We also install complete grilling area with chimney and grill. We repair and restore any masonry or pavers. Being born into the masonry family with a host of brothers , I have over 40 years of experience. Go to my website ( Specialty Masonry Varnville)

10/03/2019

It was excellent and they did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/30/2019

They did a good job. Everything they did for me was fine. They were very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a house for me.

09/30/2019

It was very good. They have quality work. They were easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a house.

09/19/2019

I had no complaints. He's done everything he said hes gonna do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are building a home, it's on going.

CATEGORY home builders

residential and commercial sheds, barns, patios, porches, decks, cabinetry, carpentry, flooring, painting, siding, tile, masonry, remodeling, foundations, lot clearing, concrete slabs, windows, doors, framing, roofing, siding, gutters, painting, hardwood, tile, linoleum, pergo, trim work, kitchen countertops, vanity tops, driveways & handicap ramps.