Name Your Price Construction

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since August 2011

D Rated | 3 Reviews

Your Home Remodeling And Repair Specialist! Willing To Beat Any Written Estimate! Website Available to view recent work and to submit for e estimate , repair or pressure washing!...

Lowcountry Hurricane Protection & Shutters Inc

Lowcountry Hurricane Protection and Shutters is a locally owned business, native to the Charleston area. With the combined expertise of over 40 years of designing, installing, and servicing shutters Lowcountry has the knowledge to provide the most effective shutter systems for every home and commercial application. Lowcountry manufactures all shutter styles in their Charleston facility and strives to offer competitive pricing without losing the integrity of the product. We know how much pride people take in the appearance of the outside of their homes and businesses. That is why Lowcountry proudly stands behind its work and aims to do the job right the first time. The job is not over until the customer is completely satisfied. Proudly serving Charleston and surrounding areas since 2006. Please visit our website, www.lowcountryshutters.com for more information.

06/10/2012

DO NOT USE!!!  Robert Jackson ripped us off!  Robert agreed to re-screen and paint our back porch, clean our roof and pressure wash our house.  I've used Robert in the past to pressure wash our house and he seemed to do an OK job and be fairly hones, so when he asked that I advance him $150 I trusted he would get the work done.  This job was agreed upon on 4/30/12 with the work supposed to get don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Robert Jackson was supposed to paint and re-screen our back porch, clean off our roof and pressure wash our house.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,screen repair,pressure washing,house painters,roof cleaning

01/05/2012

not well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The address listed is NOT his address, it is the address of the house he rented from me AND SKIPPED out without paying what he owed !!!  I am in the process of trying to have him served, if you know his cureent address pleas inform me so he can be sued

CATEGORY decks,drywall,gutter cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

10/20/2011

First impressions are really the best.  They arrived earlier than my appointment.  He cleaned my gutters and pressure washed my house.  They took their time and did a thorough job.  They did not rush through the job.  Both my husband and I were very pleased.  They also brought to our attention an area of slight wood rot.  We really appreciated that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned and house pressure washed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Carpentry Work (Old Or New Construction),Fencing,Drywall,Decks,Closets,Tile,Windows,Doors,Siding,Screen Repair,Roofing,Hardwood Flooring,Gutter Repair and Cleaning,Garage Doors,Framing,Roof Cleaning,Painting (exterior,interior),Pressure Washing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal