Mountain View Dentistry.

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2012

Family, General and Cosmetic Dentistry...

Wood Creek Dental - Greenville

Our state-of-the-art facility is designed to blend all of the latest in dental technology with the highest degree of patient comfort. We offer a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere where you can receive the dental care you need with as little pain, as little stress and as little anxiety as possible. Our computerized injection machine helps take the pain and fear out of “getting numb,” and we offer sedation dentistry for the fearful dental patient. Sedation dentistry enables those with dental anxiety to get the treatment they need in a caring and understanding environment. See https://www.woodcreekdental.com/ for more information.

06/21/2017

Extremely thorough. Showed me several things my previous provider had missed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just moved to the area and needed a new dental care provider.

05/11/2016

I have to pay more money now to go somewhere else to get them fixed. She was a smarty pants when I went in to talk about getting them fixed. i would definitely tell people to make sure they do they're homework.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist did my dentures a year ago. I got dentures and she did it the mold the same day I had my teeth pulled and my entire mouth was swollen. She has been giving me the hardest time to get them fixed to actually fit my mouth since my mouth has healed. Michelle Brian is her name.

CATEGORY dentures

05/31/2014

Who wants to go to the dentist?!! Who particularly wants to go to a new dentist for the first time?!! If you are looking for a dentist, I heartily endorse Mountain View Dentistry and Dr. Michele Bryant. I called to make an appointment, and they were able to schedule me for the following week. When I appeared on Thursday, the staff was welcoming, warm, and enthusiastic (although I readily admit tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just moved to Greer from out of state and needed a new dentist. I wanted to have my teeth cleaned and also wanted advice on what I should do with an old crown where part of the porcelain had recently fractured.

02/27/2013

The staff is all very friendly, very helpful. The place is real clean. They were very helpful when scheduling an appointment. The office environment as very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We last used Mountain View Dentistry the last of December or the first of January for a clean and checkup and veneers.

10/03/2012

Oops I did the whole story in the first paragraph . I will try to post pictures later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had chipped most of my front teeth grinding them at night after my Mom passed away in January. I went to see Dr Michelle Bryant for a consult in September. They actually made time for me that day for cleaning and impressions. My next appointment was about 2 weeks later i had 16 teeth prepared for crowns and veneers, I had extra teeth veneered so I could have a complete new straight white smile. October 1st I had my permanents put on and they are beautiful!! Dr Bryant and her staff are just the greatest, friendly,caring and perfectionists, if its not exactly like she thinks it should be, it doesn't get put in your mouth. She is my dentist for life and I would highly recommend her for general and cosmetic dentistry to everyone out there!!

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist