JV Painting

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2014

We offer home renovation services to your liking and do our best to make sure our customers are satisfied....

Awesome Inc

176  REVIEWS
Awesome Inc

2 Employees. Uses Subs. Cost Determined By The Job. Travel Charges May Apply. Ask About An Angie's List Discount.

09/03/2016

JV Painting responded to our request in a timely manner. Although they were on a job out of town, Jhon Vasquez let me know that he do the job that week. The painting was completed within 3 hours. We provided the paint. The two painters covered our furniture and were tidy with clean up. Jhon call to make sure that we were satisfied with the work. We will call again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the dining room painted from rusty red to bright cream color with two coats.

08/23/2016

It went very good. They showed up on time, did quality work and finished in 1 day. This was by far the best painting experience we have had since our move to Greenville 1 year ago. We had gotten a deal for 1 room but we expanded and they charged us a very fair price for the other room and hallway. I would recommend them to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Paining - Kitchen, Living Room and hallway to the upstairs.

08/18/2016

Excellent. Mr Vasquez called me almost immediately after I purchased the deal on Angie's List. He gave me an approximate date that he would be available and that he would call to confirm it. Well , he did! The communication throughout was very prompt and professional.Eddie did an excellent job painting our room! He was very friendly; his work was detailed and very clean .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting one room

08/17/2016

They called me immediately after I purchased the deal to schedule a date for the painting. The work they did was very well done, very neat, and professional. I would certainly recommend them to anyone. They’re actually going to give me a quote for some other work around my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased an offer for $99 for 1 Room of Interior Painting.

08/09/2016

We called Jhon and he came out the same day to provide an estimate for the repairs. We have the dreaded popcorn ceilings in our house and so we asked him to provide 2 quotes: 1 to repair the ceiling and reapply the popcorn and 2 to repair the ceiling and make it smooth. We went with option 2. Jhon and his team came back in about 1 week to do the work. On day 1 they repaired the ceiling and primed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The ceiling in our spare bedroom caved in due to water W

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting, Drywall & Pressure Washing.Remove Popcorn ceiling wood flooring pressure washer Painting interior exterior commercial