Ageless windows and siding

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since April 2011

I've been in this business for 35+ years, I've owned my own business since 1991 we do all the work ourselves and don't use sub-contractors and I'm on every job....

Roof Monkeys, LLC

We are licensed general contractors with roofing specialty in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. We specialize in residential, commercial, and industrial roof installation, replacement, repair, inspection, survey, and maintenance programs of all roof types.

Offers by Roof Monkeys, LLC on Angie's List

07/28/2020

I called three different times to try to get an estimate. They kept promising to call me back to schedule an appointment but never did. Basically a waste of time trying to do business with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior door installation

CATEGORY doors

I explained to you that I was on the job and that I would give you a call, I NEVER gave you a time that I would be able to call you, I try to contact everyone that gets in touch with me

06/10/2019

I hired Jimmy to repair a door that was still leaking under the threshold after already hiring 2 other contractors to fix it, neither of which was able. Jimmy is very polite and professional and gives it to you straight. Unfortunately, the first time he removed and reset the door, it was still leaking. He returned my call on a weekend to schedule a day early that week to come back. He discovered a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace leaking pre hung door and cover trim with maintenance free aluminum

CATEGORY doors

Thank you for allowing us to work on your home

06/05/2019

This company is awesome. Very friendly,. The owner was on site every day working. Thank you for a wonderful job. Our house looks beautiful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows & gutters with leaf guard

CATEGORY gutter repair,windows

01/25/2019

Found extensive water damage from poor worksmanship on siding original contracter. Ageless Siding was able to replace everything needed to get the job done. I'm very happy I found Ageless Siding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding

CATEGORY siding,windows,doors

Thank you for allowing my company to work on your house

01/19/2019

Excellent experience. Jimmy answered phone calls immediately, and gave advance notice of arrival. After agreement on work to be done and price, he and his assistant completed the work then and there, quickly and well. Jimmy seemed to be more knowledgeable than the original installer. He also rescreened a screen and worked on a door lock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace aluminum trim around garage door

CATEGORY siding

install replacement windows, vinyl siding, interior doors, entrance doors, sliding patio doors, french doors, gutters, exterior shutters, insulation in attics, roofing, gutter cleaning, repair screens

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover