Advanced Septic System Installation & Repair LLC

Angie's List since February 2014

Advanced Septic System Installation & Repair LLC has been providing professional sewer and septic system services to Greer SC, and surrounding areas for many years. Let us use our experience and expertise to help you with all your septic and sewer system service needs. Locally owned and operated, so only the highest quality work will be tolerated. Being a family owned operation, our reputation is everything to us. We love what we do, and we plan to continue our legacy strong!...

Williams Plumbing

10  REVIEWS
Williams Plumbing

We have been family owned and operated in Landrum for the past 40 years. We do all service repair for both residential and commercial customers. We service wells and hot water heaters as well as drain cleaning and sewer line installations. We serve Northern Spartanburg County and Polk County in NC.

05/07/2014

Great! By digging up the tank and checking it (the other service did not do this), he saved me lots of money and time. I can now attempt to find the source of my plumbing problems now that this has been ruled out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a second price on replacing the drain field for my septic system. First quote was $2550, his was $2200. Shane came out, dug up the tank, and found that the problem was not with the drain field and that I didn't need to replace them at this time . He refilled the hole and went on his way.

03/24/2014

They were subcontracted by Benjamin Franklin Plumbing whom I had out here. They were very professional. When they first came out they had problems figuring out where it was. They had one guy came out after I got a general idea and he poked around. He was able to know exactly the spot to dig right down and finish it. I was amazed. They were real good. They actually had to come out twice. They didn'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Advance Septic. They came out with their truck to do the five year cleaning of the septic tank.

03/21/2014

System was over flowing. Called them. They came out that evening. Told them system over 20yrs old. We Agreed on installing 100' of line. Came out within week. Nice job. Smoothed out yard. I have used another time since also

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 100' of drain line

CATEGORY septic tank

Sewer Cleaning, Sewer Systems, Septic System Installations And Repairs, Septic System Preventive Maintenance, Septic And Pipe Steam Thawing, Electric Sewer Snake, Septic Inspections,Septic To Sewer Conversions, Septic Closure,Septic And Sewer Line Hydro jetting,Estimates,Septic Tank Cleaning,Septic System Repairs,Pumping Services ,Sewer Systems

n/a