Vaughan, Dr. Donald R.

Angie's List since October 2008

01/09/2013

He is extremely competent. He is professional. His office staff is very pleasant. I would highly recommend him. My father is very happy with him. I'm very happy with his punctuality, skills , and communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My father sees Dr. Vaughan. He was there last for bladder issues. He's been seeing him for a year and a half.

07/11/2012

He is a terrific person and a doctor. He is thorough. He is genuine. He takes the time to talk to me. He explains what he is doing and why he is doing. He is top notch on all the urologist I have had for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Vaughan is my urologist. It was a diagnosis for prostate cancer.

03/15/2012

Dr. Vaughn gave me a series of tests and I ended up with just a prescription.  Throughout Dr. Vaughn was very low key, professional, and a a very nice guy to boot.  I can highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had symptoms of an enlarge prostate and a slightly elevated PSA reading.  I obtained Dr. Vaughn's name from friends.

03/07/2012

We have known him for years.  He is really a good doctor.  He seems to care about his patients and everything.  He is very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Donald R. Vaughan is my husband's urologist, who keeps an eye on my husband as he has had some blood in his urine sometimes.  My husband goes to him twice a year to have his PSA test done.  He also treated my grandfather when he had prostate cancer.

06/07/2009

fine - Dr. Vaughan has a great manner - sometimes talks a little low and is a little hard to understand. Great office staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Urological problems - two visits with tests

Urology.