PRECISION CARPENTRY & PLUMBING LLC

Kitchen Remodel before & after

Kitchen Remodel before & after

cabinet making201829607
Kitchen total remodel.

We are a Licensed General Contractor, Licensed Mechanical Contractor, Licensed Master Plumber, and use Licensed Electricians. Owner operated since 1982 and in the Greenville, SC area since 1996. We specialize in kitchens, bathrooms, additions and repairs. Let us help you to bring your dreams to reality. All jobs completed in a professional and timely manner. We will build to suit & look forward to your call....
Pergola  - Image

Pergola

awning installation

2020

home remodeling (169)plumbing (109)home remodeling (91)woodworking (81)drywall repair (56)electrical (51)door (42)tile installation (39)interior painting (37)general contracting (34)flooring (27)deck building (27)

09/01/2020

It went great! Kevin made sure that the railings would be very sturdy (extra supports underneath, setting the end posts in concrete). He took great care to make sure all was level, to code, and professional looking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace wooden porch columns and railings with white composite parts.

CATEGORY decks,architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Photo for PRECISION CARPENTRY & PLUMBING LLC - 28 SCARLETT STREET, Greenville, SC - 38843757

09/01/2020

They worked with me on scope to meet my budget and were very responsive and did great work. Using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall removal, wall construction, floor/ductwork relocation, and crown molding replacement

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,picture framing,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,architect,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

08/10/2020

Excellent craftsmen. This was an emergency and they worked to complete the job quickly even with a large work backlog. Good people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Widen bathroom door.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

08/08/2020

Excellent. The work and the workers were outstanding. Because we are recovering from an indoor flooding issue, they worked us into their already busy schedule. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Widen bathroom door

CATEGORY architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

07/21/2020

Charlie Dieterich and all his crew were a pleasure to work with. Everyone was polite and professional. No matter what needed to be done, Charlie had someone who could do it. His crew went the extra mile to make sure my bathroom came out the way I wanted it to. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on their work, and I hope to have them back to do more work soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel - demolition, framing, drywall, plumbing (sink, toilet, and oversized tub), electrical, new door, trim work, and painting.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

07/20/2020

Precision was the absolute BEST!! They treated me just like family! I had a nightmare and Kevin and his team came and took all the stress out of the situation. They were extremely professional, described each step as they went, I am super happy with the results!! I will be calling them for any job I have big or small in the future! Awesome is and understatement lol! Love these guys!! I highly reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed water damage around my patio door and window replaced.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,siding,water damage restoration,architect,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

Photo for PRECISION CARPENTRY & PLUMBING LLC - 28 SCARLETT STREET, Greenville, SC - 38731659

06/29/2020

We are about to list our house so we had a few projects we needed done quickly. Charlie and his team were responsive and incredibly quick! They came and gave estimates and were able to do the work in a short time period. As a first time homeowner I had a lot of questions and they answered them all and made us feel confident the repairs we were doing were right! They were flexible and worked within...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a water heater & installing new baseboards

CATEGORY flooring,water heater repair,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

06/08/2020

Charlie was very responsive while his crews were here. It's a small company, so the workers coming each day are familiar from previous days. All workers are very friendly and maintain reliable 8-3:30 schedule. All Charlie's workers cleaned up nicely at the end of each day and asked permission when tools needed leaving for the sake of convenience. I'm very glad to have Charlie on speed dial!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general remodeling: added shower to 1/2 bath, took 2 old bathrooms to studs and re-tiled, moulded. New doors and hardware changed thru entire house, wall removed to open space (load bearing and plaster). Added French door opening to large new deck.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,decks,drywall,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

06/06/2020

We contracted with Precision Carpentry & Plumbing for two remodeling tasks. First, they added a tile back backsplash over our granite kitchen counters. The work was done quickly and very professionally. We are delighted. They also helped with remodeling of our master bath. The vanity top was replaced with a new granite one and they remodeled our shower so that it was tiled and had a glass door. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile Backsplash in Kitchen and remodeling of master Bath Room

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

06/04/2020

Charlie and Company could not have pleased us more. From demolition to finish, everything went off without a hitch. Charlie is very accessible. He will either answer the phone or will call you back right away. His employees are very knowledgeable. Believe me, I asked a lot of questions. If you are on lockdown and have to have strangers in your home, these are the people you want. They work as a te...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total gut and rebuild bathroom.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Photo for PRECISION CARPENTRY & PLUMBING LLC - 28 SCARLETT STREET, Greenville, SC - 38618392

COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS, ADDITIONS, NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION, RENOVATIONS, REMODELING, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, ROOFING, DECKS, CONCRETE DRIVEWAYS, CUSTOM CABINETS, ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING WORK, UNIQUE SECOND STORY DESIGNS, PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN AND BATHROOM DESIGNS.

NO FINANCING