Miguel SC Remodel

Greenville, SC 29611

Flooring

Flooring

flooring202029611
Remove old Flooring & install new tile.

We are a great and affordable remodeling business. We can do anything from drywall, paint, finishing, flooring, tile, insulation, trims, baseboards, crown mountings, water fixtures, to exterior work such as siding repair, decks/porch, exterior painting, windows, doors, and much more! You mention the type of job you need done and we can work with you!...
Deck - Image

Deck

decks & porches

202029605

home remodeling (3)home remodeling (3)basement remodeling (2)interior painting (2)siding companies (1)roofing (1)insulation (1)handyman (1)flooring (1)decks & porches (1)

01/07/2021

Excellent service. Good quality workmanship. Miguel and his crew were very tidy as well and answered all questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

12/04/2020

Miguel did an excellent job and he is a very skilled worker. He is always checking with the customer to make sure they are satisfied and that everything is as the customer likes it. Miguel is timely and a hard worker. We definitely felt we definitely got what we paid for. I highly recommend Miguel SC Remodel!👍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Remodel

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2020

12/01/2020

They were great! Prompt service! Called back right away! Fixed my problem the first time and very friendly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak Around the Door

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/12/2020

The service was great. I planned to use their service again to do another project. I really like their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel the deck.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

11/12/2020

The service was great! They did a fantastic job. I would definitely hire them again. They make sure to put barriers on where they work. They kept everything very clean and tidy. They were just great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel the bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

10/08/2020

They were nice to work with. They have a reasonable price. They were good. They showed up when they said they were gonna come. I don't have complaints with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and installed roof on my house. They did siding and insulation for me. They are gonna come back to do the sheetrock too.

CATEGORY insulation,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

10/02/2020

I needed to hire a person, capable of helping me with a lot of work in and out my house. I am very pleased with the final work. Highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

I’m glad everything worked out for you ma’am! Greatly appreciate it!

10/02/2020

The work that was done was excellent! He went above and beyond with the job. He fixed every little detail like screw holes. Very, very satisfied and would definitely recommend! 10/10!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY interior painters