Jeff Lynch

Founded 1951 • Angie's List since October 2015

Locally family owned and operated since 1951. Always the lowest prices guaranteed...period. If another local retailer (up to 75 miles away) were to advertise a lower price within 30 days, on the same in-stock brand and model, after verification, we will gladly beat that price. This guarantee does not apply to any competitors' website pricing, offers including financing, package/bundling of items, free or bonus offers, pricing errors, installation, close outs, rebate offers, one of a kind, limited quantity, our of stock, open box or refurbished items....

Pinnacle4 Construction

I have been in remodeling and construction since my brother and I built our first clubhouse at the age of 10. During my college years at Appalachian State University, I paid my way through university building garages and garage apartments for customers. As I started my 23 year long career in the financial service industry, I also built homes, owned a real estate firm, vacation rentals and long term rentals. In 2016, I met the love of my life Beth Carson who is the queen of the Vacation Rental industry and we began speaking at industry conferences, owning vacation rentals and managing. We found that we could rehab homes, add vacation elements and resell as a business for much more than just a standard flip. I have two guys who do everything with me on remodels and one is my son in law who has been a chef, tennis pro and now manages a life insurance practice. The other is a life long friend who has a Masters in Psychology from UNCC, has been the CEO of several YMCAs and enjoys the physical challenges of trying to keep up with me :) We are 100% transparent and treat people the way we want to be treated. You will get a detail bid so you can choose what part you want to do and what you may want to wait on. We also provide updated videos or walk throughs so you can see and monitor our progress. Let us help make your next project a joy and not a stressful situation.

09/10/2017

Appliances were ordered and held for us for a month until we were ready to move into our house. The delivery was within the window they gave us. They hooked up all appliances and everything is working as it should. Will buy from this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a fridge and washer & dryer for our new house.

05/11/2017

Listened to our needs and wants. Didn't rush or pressure is to make a sale. Let us compare and answered all our questions. Very willing to accommodate our budget and availability for delivery. Will definitely be a repeat customer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New power recliner and sofa with power recliners.

CATEGORY furniture sales

10/08/2016

Two Gentlemen showed up on time. Unpacked, hauled and installed Electrolux washer and dryer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer and Dryer delivery and installation

01/29/2016

Delivery and installation delayed by snow/ice storm. Kept me informed, Delivery was smooth with good installation. Matt Craft gave me excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased new built in refrigerator with bottom freezer by phone. Smooth transaction.

10/28/2015

Wonderful service, they will handle as much as they can over the phone, which make it very convenient, been using them for about 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a brand new washer

CATEGORY appliance sales

Appliances, Electronics, Bedding and Furniture. 15 billion dollar buying power! We service what we sell. Turn key installation. Same day express delivery. Eco-friendly. Free recycling. Free haul away.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available