Janet Edwards DMD

Angie's List since August 2008

B Rated | 4 Reviews

VISIT WWW.PERIO.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED....

Wood Creek Dental - Greenville

Our state-of-the-art facility is designed to blend all of the latest in dental technology with the highest degree of patient comfort. We offer a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere where you can receive the dental care you need with as little pain, as little stress and as little anxiety as possible. Our computerized injection machine helps take the pain and the fear out of “getting numb,” and sedation dentistry can be used for the fearful dental patient. Sedation dentistry enables those who experience dental anxiety to get the treatment they need in a caring and understanding environment. There are 6 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

02/04/2013

Fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a patient of Dr Edwards for over 15 years. I have had a gingival graft and a bone graph during this time as well as periodontal exams and cleanings. I have NEVER had a bad experience at her office. From the ease of scheduling my appointments, to post op treatment, I have always been treated with the utmost respect. Unfortunately, Dr Edwards is retiring, and I will be looking for another periodontist for my maintenance. I wish her the best of luck! She will be greatly missed!

01/03/2013

I like the way they thoroughly clean the teeth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to her for teeth cleaning about every four months.

CATEGORY dentists

D

07/01/2012

Not good - see above. Asked Janet and her assistan to review my complaints and neither one had much comment nor claimed any responsibility. Would not return after being a patient for 10+ years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bone and tissue graff during Christmas break. Proptective packing fell out witjin 24 hours instead of minimum of one week - not reinstalled. Stitches left exposed for 2 weeks. After recovery from surgery, lip was cut from stitching procedure and my permanent top bridge is not knocked loose on one side.

08/25/2008

She is very personable and very thorough. The results of her cleanings are very good. She does a great job. I also like her office because they are so kind and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to her office and she does deep cleaning for my teeth.