HD Auston Moving Systems

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since October 2008

3rd Generation, Family business specializing in residential and commercial moving needs plus short and long term storage needs. Additional phone - (864) 313-9942 . Additional email - hardy@austonmoving.com. H. D. Auston Moving System has designed a unique relocation process which meets the specific needs of each customer. The company takes pride in recommending service strategies and alternatives to make their customers’ moves as pleasant and easy as possible, therefore reducing the pressure involved in moving. H. D. Auston Moving Systems guarantees higher standards, easier and more successful local moves, interstate moves, corporate moves, home moves and cross-country moves. The company’s commitment remains the high as it was when the company was founded, which is to provide the most valuable and reliable moving services possible. Specialties: Local, Long Distance Moving; Office and Residential Moving; Senior Moving; Pianos, Antiques and High Value Items, Storage, Packing Materials and Packing Services; Rental Truck / PODS loading and unloading; Short Notice Moves; Crating Services; International Moving....

Mikes Movers

17  REVIEWS
Mikes Movers

Happy clients make us happy. Fact is- moving can be super stressful so we are here to tell you how to plan it based off literally thousands of past jobs and to make the process as easy on the mind and wallet as possible. We do this every day.

07/01/2020

We had a fabulous experience with these movers! All 3 guys couldn't have been nicer. They worked so hard and were extremely careful- not ONE thing was broken. I highly recommend this company if you're moving. They had everything down to a science and had great ideas for helping me start unpacking in the most organized way. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving me into new home

CATEGORY moving companies

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Angie's List. Again, we are so happy your move went well and it was a pleasure to assist you. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

06/16/2020

Our two experiences with HD Auston were both fantastic. The first move was from an upstairs apartment into a ground level home. The guys worked so fast in spite of the double staircase and in both moves they were finished so fast and with absolutely no damage to our belongings or residence. We will use them for any move we make in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two whole house moves

CATEGORY moving companies

Thanks!!! We loved assisting you. We especially love your facebook comments! Let us know if we can help in the future!

06/15/2020

I recently used HD Auston Moving for the second time to pack my home and to move locally. Hardy was incredibly helpful during both moves, reducing my stress and worries. The movers were thorough, polite and very respectful of my belongings. They finished up earlier than I expected on both days, leaving me extra time to unpack. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pack and Move Locally

CATEGORY moving companies

We are so happy that you had a good move and we're thrilled to have been part of it! If we can help you, your family, or friends in the future please let us know!!!!

09/24/2019

Johnnie and AJ moved us across town from our apartment to our house. This was a pleasant move made possible by Johnnie and AJ. They were professional and very helpful. A different company had previously placed boxes in the the wrong rooms and wrong floors even though they were clearly labeled. Johnnie and AJ volunteered to carry the boxes to the correct rooms. They also straightened our bonus room...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving property from apartment to house

CATEGORY moving companies

Thanks so much for your feedback. We are happy you had a great experience with us and hope you will reach out in the future. Welcome to the Auston Family and welcome home.

08/19/2019

This was by far the easiest and smoothest move I have done and I am a retired military member so I have moved a great deal. The gentlemen that moved me were both professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household good moves

CATEGORY moving companies

Thanks you for allowing us to help with your move. Your moving team truly did appreciate your hospitality. Let us know if we can be of any additional service. Have a Great Day! H D Auston III

Residential & Commercial Moving & Storage facilities.

Entire house structures. Mobile home moving