Gilstrap Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20120630

1512 Easley Bridge Rd.

Greenville, SC 29611

Gilstrap Roofing, Inc. has been serving Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Laurens, and the rest of Upstate South Carolina for over 75 years; longer than any other roofing contractor accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Our company has spanned across four generations of the Gilstrap family, and we still hold the same values today as we did back when our company was founded in 1935. No individual or company is perfect, but we have always done our best to keep our customers happy and fix any problems that may arise as quickly as possible. Our dedication to complete customer satisfaction is the reason why a large portion of our business comes from previous customers or referrals. Our experienced team provides a range of repair and replacement services for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. We are skilled in shingle roofs, metal roofs, and flat roofs and can handle any size project. If you are looking for a full-service roofing contractor that has extensive experience and who is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, look no further than Gilstrap Roofing. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal....

roofing (50)gutter installation (2)home security system (1)siding (1)plumber (1)

11/24/2018

A tube of caulk and $250 later ---they said their base price for coming out was $250!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A leak at a joint on roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

D

08/24/2018

Employee reviewed work. Never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

10/29/2017

Not well. Called the contact number on 10/23/17 in the AM and it was an answering service not the owner or office. Explained the problem to the person who advised me the message would be forwarded to the office and someone would call me back.Did not receive a call back. Called again on 10/24/17 in the AM spoke to a different person from the answering service and explained the problem all over agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two leaks in the roof around vent pipes. One leak was bad enough to show and wet the sheet rock ceiling of one of our bathrooms starting to cause damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

Dear homeowner, We looked in our records and we did attempt to reach you on 10 23, the same day that you had called in originally. We attempted to reach you again after second call in, but we were unable to leave a voicemail. If you would like, I can provide you with documentation of this if you e-mail me at brian at gilstraproofing.com. Thanks, Brian Gilstrap
D

08/30/2017

Not well at all. They only want to do whole roof repairs. I feel this is their right but they should explain that in the initial contact instead of a week later. I see this as very unprofessional. I do not think I would want that kind of company working on my roof anyway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a small area about 3 sq. ft. that needs to be repaired. After calling the first time I never got a response. After a month I called again, and a week later one of their employees called to come out and give me an estimate on the repair, i had talk with the office worker about. On the phone he stated they do not have the man power to come out and do a small job like mine. I am very disappointed about this and wish the office worker had told me they only do big jobs and can not take the time to do a small job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

08/08/2017

Gilstrap Roofing was excellent from beginning to end. The inspection was scheduled within a few days of my initial inquiry. Chase London arrived promptly, evaluated the roof, and provided a complete written estimate. I contacted two other companies. One company's estimate was very high. The other company's estimate was comparable, but it came with a 2-year guarantee on workmanship whereas Gillstra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace the roof on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

08/07/2017

We had two leaks. One still leaks, will have to get them back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak in roof over attached porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

04/26/2017

Excellent service from start to finish. They handled everything. All the paperwork and the roofers were considerate and courteous. Reasonably priced. I have recommended them to several friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roofing and repaired and replaced gutter from hail damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

04/13/2017

The roofing company came out the same day I called. he found the problem and corrected it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak in my roof that caused water to run down my ceiling and into my family room during heavy storms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2017

02/20/2017

Brilliantly. The team was friendly and professional from the first call to book an appointment through the work provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small leak in the roof caused by worn out caulking at vent pipes. They also cleaned up the dead valley part of the roof so it wouldn't cause leaks in the future.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2016

09/12/2016

It took two days for 3400 Sq ft. And three ridge vents. The crew worked hard and knew their roles. Cleanup was good also and Brian Gilstap provided great support. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and 3 ridge vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2016

We provide shingle roofing, metal roofing, low slope roofing, roof coatings, roof repairs, vinyl siding, gutter replacement, gutter covers, and window replacement for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Estimates for replacements and storm damage inspections are free, roof repairs and general inspections are subject to minimum trip or service charges. Five year workmanship warranty on all roof replacements. No warranty available on repairs/maintenance.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover