FISHER'S GARAGE

Founded 1964 • Angie's List since June 2006

Fisher's Garage is a family owned and operated business. It has passed through three generations and still maintaines a personal approach. We started with a small 2 bay garage in 1964 and have growned to 10 bays with multiple automotive services. We have built our reputation on honesty and customer service. We offer a complete line of services, from simple oil changes to clutches, differential repair, HVAC, Electrical Diagnostic, Ck. Engine Light, Power Windows, Tune-ups, Tires, Wheels, Alignments, etc. We strive for quality work at a fair price. Labor Rate: 60.00/hour...

01/17/2020

They did a great job. No engine problems since. They accommodated me during a very busy time between Christmas and New Years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a cylinder gone bad under warranty.

07/28/2017

We ended up buying a car basically to not to repair our car. This dude is honest. They only charged me a diagnostic fee which I think was $100. There was just so many issues with the vehicle that the repair cost was like 4 grand – the repair cost was more than It’s value. It’s just like having a wreck – like totaled – so we went and got a new car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He gave me the total repair cost.

06/21/2017

Second time using Fisher's Garage - and the always impress! Their turn around time is always very quick. JP and Thomas are very professional to deal with and the price has always been very fair. I will use them again any other time I have issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My starter was going out.

07/22/2015

We are extremely cautious about who we use for service on our cars and we are so thankful we found Fishers/ they are honest and they do quick and excellent quality work/ we have an older car for one of our children and they checked it over thoroughly because it wasn't starting right up and we were noticing a few things/ our main concern is safety and that nothing was missed/ we have been extremely...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cae was not starting/ replaced the starter which was bad/ replaced air filter/ and replaced a sensor that was causing a leak(they have also repaired 2 of our other vehicles and have done excellent work)

06/29/2015

It was done on time as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken driver's side lock on a Chevy pickup.

CATEGORY auto repair

We provide a variety of automotive services which can be seen under our business description. We service most all makes and models. From BMW to Ford to Honda. We also service fleet vehicles. (ex. small box trucks, vans, pick-ups, flat beds)

We do not service Semi Trucks, or trucks that require a CDL liscense.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover