DAVID'S HANDY WORK

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2008

B Rated | 53 Reviews

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS ON MAJOR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES....

Jag's Lawn Service LLC

Now providing professional tree service!!! Our team has over 25 years of experience in the tree care industry. We provide complete tree removals small and large, stump grinding, hazardous tree removals, structural pruning, and tree health assessments. Providing the upstate with horticultural excellence since 2012. We take great pride in the appearance of our company and equipment and even more pride in the appearance of your property through completion and after.

09/11/2017

Great! Repair went smoothly and at estimated price quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some repair work around the garage door making it secure and water tight

06/24/2017

David came out to assess the job and give a price quote. Some of the items were fixed on the spot during the price quote and the remaining items were repaired the next day. His did great work, which passed inspection. He was quick and responsive. I called him on a Tuesday. He came out on a Thursday, and the job was complete by Friday. I highly recommend, and will certainly use him on future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a list of items that needed to be repaired in order for me to sell my home. The items included roof repair, minor plumbing, door repair, and minor electrical.

03/20/2017

BUYER BEWARE!!!! This was the absolute worst experience for me. I bought a older structured home that needed a little TLC. I hired this company to renovate my basement and complete some touch up work in two bathrooms. I had a few other companies lined up to get estimates, but cancelled those appointments after getting what I thought to be a reasonable project estimate of $14,400 from David. During...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovate basement, remove ceiling, Sheetrock basement walls/ceiling, install laminate floor, drywall repair, remove bathroom floor tile, trim/mounding work

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,remodeling,interior painters

This matter is under litigation due to the inconsistencies in how this job is being presented by the home owner.
D

12/05/2016

some ok, some not so ok, some not completed. I don't think that the results were worth the cost. To be fair, I did not call him back to request that he come back to try again to finish all of the work, and finish it properly. I don't need any more aggravation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
many various small handyman type jobs.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,interior painters

04/26/2016

I am really pleased with the work.  it took a while to get on David's schedule but the end result is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a complete bathroom.  new dry wall , tub, vanities and flooring..

CATEGORY handyman service

ANY AND ALL TYPES OF HOME REPAIRS AND REMODELING, MINOR PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL,(SUB OUT MAJOR PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL), SOME HEATING/HVAC

BRICK, CONCRETE.