CROWN NISSAN GREENVILLE

Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 11 Reviews

One of the largest dealers in the state with state of the art equipment and facility...

06/18/2014

Crown Nissan service department is the best dealership I have ever had service performed.I go there for all my cars maintanence. The staff is friendly and profesional goes out of there way to please it's customers. My car is ready when promised and cleaned when requested! Thanks Crown Nissan!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This time was just a oil and filter change

D

01/08/2014

Wow! I guess they get customers coming in and paying 1,000 or more over book value for vehicles. Not my cup of tea................I would not recommend buying a used vehicle from this dealer. Do your homework!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During my search for a used vehicle, not willing to negotiate.

CATEGORY car sales

09/30/2013

I set up an appointment online and went in as scheduled. It took a little while before my car was taken back. I must say I would have appreciated them actually going by my scheduled appointment before taking those who did not set up one. Their waiting room is quite nice with beverages a play room separate from the main waiting and a window allowing us access to see our vehicle being worked on. I g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full service check, oil change and removed a foreign object from the inside of my drive door

09/15/2013

Great did it in less than 45 min while we waited. It was free as the car was purchased there and came with several free coupons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed oil rotated tires

04/05/2013

Basically it comes down to the fact that they don't try to oversell and they don't bind strange things that needed to be immediately fix for thousands of dollars which happened to me in the past. Some guys tell you things that you should have done, this is the must do things and I keep the car up and so we review what's suppose to happen in that type of thing. They actually start to learn my name.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Crown Nissan Greenville for auto service. They all do the routine maintenance service. I have oil change and tire replacement done there recently.

CATEGORY auto repair

NEW AND PREOWNED VEHICLES. PARTS AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available