Cleveland Park Animal Hospital

Founded 1944 • Angie's List since July 2010

Cleveland Park Animal Hospital is a full-service, AAHA accredited, veterinary medical facility, located in Greenville, SC. Please take a moment to contact us today and learn more about our practice. Better yet, come visit our facility. We look forward to meeting you and your pet(s). We believe that client education is one of the most important services we provide. It's what sets us apart from the crowd, adds value to the relationship we share with our clients and directly impacts the lives of our patients. Be sure to check our website for upcoming client education classes, open house events and other education materials. We have three locations to serve you: Greenville, Simpsonville and Travelers Rest....

12/29/2017

The worst! My cat scratched a tech which later they claimed was a bite. They reported us to DHEC since my cat was not current on her vaccines. She has had vaccines in the past and is indoor only. They acted as if my indoor cat is some disease infested animal. My cat may need to be quarantined because of this. This is beyond ridiculous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat was seen for a UTI

05/21/2017

They referred us to a specialist in another practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dog was sick.

02/06/2017

The wait time was 10-15 minutes. The vet was very good, all hands on, lovey-dovey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Cleveland Park Animal Hospital for shots and general wellness check up.

11/26/2016

They are pretty pricey, but other than that they're great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my pet to Cleveland Park for a checkup in June.

05/16/2014

I use them off Angie's list's recommendation. I have used them for two visits. They are efficient and it is easy to get an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the veterinary services of Cleveland Park Animal Hospital. The last visit was for a physical.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary internal medicine, immunization & wellness care, surgery, animal grooming, boarding, emergency & critical care, dental care & digital dental radiology, pharmacy, digital radiology, ultrasounds, microchipping, pet portals

ear cropping