Buyer's Inspection Group

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2006

Buyers' Inspection Group has been in business for 33 years. We have 5 full-time licensed inspectors. Price is based on the age & the square footage of the house. Payment can be made at the inspection & via credit card through our office or payment can be taken out at closing, as long as closing is within 30 days of the inspection....

American Door Masters LLC

American Door Masters LLC is your number one source for all of your garage installation and garage repair needs.

11/11/2013

The entire inspection event was seamless. The office staff was accurate and accountable for the scheduling, report transmittal, and billing. The actual home inspector Mr. Daniel G. Whitten took the time and effort (4.5 hours) to examine the structure and surrounding property. At the completion of the initial inspection Daniel provided a detailed overview of the inspection and explained what inform...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed a initial and follow-up home inspection prior to final settlement.

02/09/2013

I was lucky enough to meet Ward (President) and Steve (Vice President) for the inspection of the house we are buying in Greenville. They were already in the driveway when I arrived (25 minutes early), and we had a great friendly conversation while we waited for the realtor to arrive to unlock the doors. Once inside, they spent close to two hours going over every conceivable detail in the house -- ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent (expert) service from great people

CATEGORY home inspection

Member so eloquently states what we do for all of our clients. His inspection experience is the rule, not the exception, at Buyers' Inspection Group, Inc. Experience matters - experience the difference. Contact us today. 864.235.1019 or at buyersinspectiongroup.com. Thank you, Member. Ward Keeney, ACI, EDI President

10/30/2012

He was professional, knowledgeable, and quite thorough. I was impressed with his seriousness and thoroughness. The extensive detail in the report, compared to other home inspection reports I have seen, was welcome. It is my understanding that the price may be a bit higher to use Buyer's than some others, but in my opinion, it's likely worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The young fellow from Buyer's inspection service inspected a 4000+ sqft 109 year old house before we purchased it, and

09/11/2012

Thorough reporting basement to roof with structured testing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection report

08/16/2012

Daniel was prompt (early actually!) and was very thorough. He was also very willing to answer all my questions and provide advice as to what was worrisome and what was normal (based on the age of the home). I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a home inspection on our rental home which we were considering purchasing. It is a 1930s craftsman-style home that has had some updates over the years.

CATEGORY home inspection

Commercial, home and stucco inspections, mold & mildew, radon, lead paint, asbestos & well water testing.

None, within our field of expertise.