Budget Blinds of Greenville

• 01/01/2021

8:00 AM - 11:00 AM

348 Feaster Rd Ste A

Greenville, SC 29615

Budget Blinds of Greenville is a locally owned and operated business that offers name-brand window coverings for both residential and commercial uses at the most competitive prices in the industry. Through free on-site design consultations, measuring and professional installation, Budget Blinds makes it quick, easy, and convenient for customers to obtain quality window coverings without ever leaving their home or business. Serving Greenville and all surrounding areas, our design consultants are fully knowledgeable about the latest products and trends in window fashions and are capable of answering virtually any questions a customer may have. From one window to 1000, blinds and shutters to window shades (cellular, solar, natural woven & fabric), Budget Blinds' professional, courteous staff has the expertise to cover them all....

blinds and curtain (23)

10/27/2018

Spectacularly smooth. Appointments kept on time, measurements accurate and installation seamless. Both gentlemen were polite, professional and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 15 new blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

09/12/2017

Great! Very happy with entire process- measuring/ consultation and instillation. Would recommend this company to others and use them again. Blinds look great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blind purchase and installation for dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, living room, hallway, laundry room, bathroom, bonus room

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

08/10/2016

Smooth, efficient estimation and installation. They show up when they say they will.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We’ve purchased window shades and blinds twice from this company. In both instances, the estimator asked all the right questions and specified every detail in the estimation process. The installer was fast and the workmanship was excellent.

COST $4,241.59

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2016

07/19/2016

No hitches. They showed us a large range of products, measured and installed everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've had them out twice to replace Venetian blinds on several windows, install blinds in our new sun room, and horizontal "curtains" for a large window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2016

01/27/2016

Early on in our home construction project, we realized that with floor to ceiling windows and modern, clean lines that we would need "the right" window covering.  After contacting various companies, I used Budget Blinds because Brian listened to what we wanted.  He went over and above to find the perfect shades, at a reasonable price, for our bedrooms and bathrooms.  He was polite, attentive and a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed motorized floor to ceiling shades controlled from a wall switch in all our bedrooms and bathrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2015

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on this project.

04/29/2015

This job went excellent.  Brian made choosing the type, style and color of our window treatments simple and easy.  He had a variety of samples and colors to choose from.  Brain worked within our budget and made us feel comfortable.  I felt like I was getting the best product available yet still within  my budget.  Tim installed our window treatments.  Tim was prompt, friendly, efficient, tidy and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assisted in choosing window treatments for our new home.  Installed blinds, shutters and cellular shades.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2015

02/24/2015

I used Budget Blinds before and was very pleased with the service and product. When my daughter bought a new home, I suggested shades for the three children's rooms. My husband also wanted to add blinds to two windows in our house that we hadn't done with our first order from Budget Blinds. Brian was so helpful. Came out right away and took care of the measurements for our blinds. Then we went to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two blinds at my house and cellular shades in three rooms at my daughter's new house that she will be moving into.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2015

10/03/2014

I will get the install in 2-3 weeks and have not doubt that I will be absolutely delighted with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Brian came out and measured several windows  and then made sure I saw the type of blind I had asked about. The price was wonderfully and I would encourage anyone who needs blinds to give them a call. Very prompt, courteous  and answered all my questions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2014

04/28/2014

The salesperson (owner) Brian came to our home  on time as scheduled. How do I say this?  As Brian & I looked at the different rooms & windows I felt I was being rushed into picking colors... for example... "He says:this is a nice color for this room" and before I could really ask questions, or comment, we were moving on as  if he had more important things to do that day.   For the money spent I f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had new top down-bottom up cellular shades installed throughout our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2014

02/21/2014

Brian made a special appointment for us since my husband was going out of town.  Brian listened to us and gave us some suggestions of what would work in our space.  He suggested a bold color choice....red...and we decided to go with it.  They were installed and we absolutely love them.  We would use Brian again and would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted some help in choosing some new blinds for our sun porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2014