American Door Masters LLC

Angie's List since August 2010

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

700 Haywood Rd

Greenville, SC 29607

American Door Masters LLC is your number one source for all of your garage installation and garage repair needs....

garage door repair and installation (132)door installation (3)

02/10/2019

Matt was prompt on time and very helpful. He made me aware of the Angies list discount and up front diagnosed the issue of being a worn gear set and he had spare parts in his truck. I was very happy with the service and the cost of the repair as well as the discount offered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a motor which needed repairing for the garage door

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

12/12/2018

I called and Johnathan picked up immediately, and personally gave me a quote same day. The door we wanted had to be ordered, so the install date was 3 weeks after the quote (during Thanksgiving). Ryan and Bethany went above and beyond on the install. Very professional. Great work. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

Photo for American Door Masters LLC - 700 Haywood Rd, Greenville, SC - 37606008

07/12/2018

John called me the same day that I requested a quote and gave me an estimate for the replacement spring by phone. He replaced my broken spring that afternoon. He was professional, discussed options with me and was in and out within 30-45 minutes. I would call this company again and refer them to my friends. The light switch was broken on my garage door opener and he replaced that, as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring replaced on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

06/11/2018

Came right away in afternoon but did not have correct size springs as our door is oversized and requires bigger or heavier springs. Thomas picked them up from elsewhere and came next morning and had the door fixed in no time. Very pleased with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

10/17/2017

I called in the morning to ask for someone to come and give me an estimate. Jon came out at 1:00 PM and the job was complete within the hour. We discussed replacing both springs on our 18 Ft. door and, based on the age of the second spring, we did just that. He replaced a broken hinge and, on his recommendation we also added a strut to keep the door from sagging. When the job was complete he adjus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a garage door spring that had broken replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

08/15/2017

Amazing. Jon diagnosed and resolved the door issues in less than an hour. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both garage doors in newly purchased home had issues. Jon came our and fixed us up in less than 24 hours.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

08/09/2017

Excellent service and very reasonable. I've used them twice and they are on time or will notify you if they are running late.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door Springs replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

07/26/2017

He is very, very informative and very helpful. It's a very good garage door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got an estimate to install a garage door.

07/10/2017

Fantastic. Came out same day I called them. They showed up on time and quickly assessed the problem and made the repair right then. Jon was professional and courteous. I am glad to have found this company. I will recommend them and certainly use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced Garage Door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

06/26/2017

I am impressed by how fast they came out and by their very fair pricing. I can highly recommend them for any type of overhead door maintenance and repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cable on one side of our garage door snapped and we couldn't get the door open...it was jammed. I called and they came out within two hours and replaced that cable, plus the other one which was frayed and likely soon to break. We also discussed what to expect from the other components based on predicted life expectancy after he examined the other components

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2017