A A A Fencecrafters

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 17 Reviews

We strive to always satisfy our customers needs and exceed their expectations by providing the highest quality fence and railing in the upstate. Our staff is dedicated to turning your home into your masterpiece. We manufacture our own aluminum fence, so we can custom build any job to fit the customers' needs. Greenville 864-627-4279 Toll Free 866-430-3761....

Pet Stop of North Georgia, Inc.

Pet Stop Makes Your Pet's Safety It's #1 Priority That Is Why Pet Stop is the fastest growing Electric Dog Fence Company in America. We are, "The Dog Fence Experts" You will speak directly to Mike, Adam, Matthew or Jason who are the decision makers for our company. Immediately you notice you are speaking with the owner of the company who can talk to you about pricing, installations, troubleshooting and brand comparison. Collectively we have installed thousands of fences - we are not employed installers, we are the company and we know you are the customer and we promise 100% Customer Satisfaction (One of us will professionally install your pet's fence. No other Brand offers this level of expertise and experience). Schedule a free consultation today, and see why over +300 Reviews rank us at a 4.90 out of 5.0 STARS

06/10/2014

Their team did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 4-foot fence in backyard.

D

11/04/2013

Expensive. Unresponsive. Horrible customer service. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an aluminum fence with gates.

09/16/2013

Everyone at AAA did a great job, from the estimate to the actual work. Work was performed in a timely manner and workmanship was excellent. Company did a great job communicating with us. Would highly recommend to anyone needing fence work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 4ft Charleston fence on side of house, attaching to existing fence off patio.

04/25/2013

It took awhile to finally get a response from AAA after my initial calls. I finally spoke to Mary and she had someone contact me the next day. Mitch came out and measured to area to be moved and new installation. this was on Thursday AND HE WAS TO CALL ME ON THE FOLLOWING Monday. No call - I finally reached him and he provided a quote over the phone. I agreed to the price and asked him to setup th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move 110 feet of vinyl fence to property. Install 4 feet of new vinyl fencing at front and back using materials I provided.

03/26/2013

After the estimate, Mitch started my fence within a week and took 2 days to complete. Mitch's crew was very nice and on time. It was clear they were very experienced in what they do and did a great job. I was not impressed with the lack of communication between Mitch and his crew when it came to how are inside the property line I wanted. Mitch and I agreed on 6'' inside the property line and drove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mitch was who I dealt with and he was very nice. He gave me an estimate of 207 linear feet but the final was 219 linear feet for a total bill of 3,000 $. I wasn't too happy about the added linear feet but the fence looked great and it was still much cheaper than the other estimates I recieved which were above 3,500 $. This was a 6 foot tall wood privacy fence with 1 walk through gate of 4 feet.

CATEGORY fencing

Decorative Aluminum Fence and Railing, Aluminum Gates, Aluminum Trellis or Arbors, Vinyl Fence, Vinyl Trellis or Arbors, Custom Wood Fence, Residential and Commercial Chain Link, Automatic Gates

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa