Goose Creek Heating & Air

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151031

109 Farm Rd

Goose Creek, SC 29445

Robert Wright started in the HVAC field in the 70's with Charleston Oil Company, when they serviced the low country. Robert then went to Alcoa C Alumax where he worked for 18 years. While there he continued to service customers at nights and on weekends. In 1993 he left Alcoa and started GC HVAC, with many late nights and hard work. GC HVAC has now grown into the company it is today. Now in its second generation, GC has 17 employees, 3 being Robert's family, who have been with the company and has been a vital part of its success and growth. In July of 2008 Robert passed away from complications from a Brain Tumor and leaves the business in good hands with his kids and dedicated employees. We strive to keep Robert's vision going every day. At Goose Creek Heating & Air, we hope to provide a service and product that exceeds our customer's expectations as well as to be seen as a leader in providing quality indoor comfort. We will always remember our humble beginnings and our commitment to you is shown through our quality service and honesty. Locally owned & operated. Established in 1993. Nate Certified Technicians Member of Better Business Bureau SC Heating & Air Contractors Association....

hvac repair (118)air duct cleaning (2)basement waterproofing (2)

02/10/2020

Tommy the Goose Creek HVAC technician preformed our semi-annual HVAC maintenance again today. He is an outstanding technician, explains what he is doing, very personable and a joy to have in our home. Goose Creek installed our systems when we built 4 plus years ago and we have been with them ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi annual HAVC service

COST $229.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

01/15/2020

Goose Creek Heating and Air went out of their way to secure parts for my unit, which I believe is 10 years +. Trey the technician is very professional and is at the house fixing the unit as we speak. This is my second time using Goose Creek Heating and Air and would I would contact them again for future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The temperature of my central heating unit would not go past 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

06/04/2019

I would like to preface this review by saying I own 10 houses in the Charleston area as rentals/primary residence and interact with the trades routinely. My interactions with this company have been the worst experience I have had. I had a heat pump system installed at my home by Goose Creek Heating and Air. The new system did not do a an adequate job cooling the upstairs area of our home. The mana...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a system at my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

03/22/2019

Very well. Superior service and professionalism by Jason, Jose (aka "Jr.") and Tommy. Would insist on them again. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete HVAC Change Out

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

02/26/2019

Great! Was pleased with work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

07/27/2018

They contacted me and keep their appointments and performed the services well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased an HVAC Service agreement for two service appointments.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

09/11/2017

contractor was here within 2 hours and fixed the problem

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ac motor was not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2017

08/31/2017

Very well. I didn't take him long at all to replace it and it's been about a month since it has been replaced and the air-conditioner still works fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a compasiter replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

08/28/2017

Good helped a lot to get AC running good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

08/07/2017

Workers arrived on schedule and worked steadily for two days. Cleanup went well. Vapor barrier, however, was carelessly laid down and Goose Creek quickly dispatched a team to remedy the deficiency. One peculiarity was that the data sheet containing model and serial number was permanently stuck upside down on the air handler, making it extremely difficult -- but not impossible -- to read. Goose Cre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a downstairs heat pump, new ductwork, and vapor barrier

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

Air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, Monthly filter delivery when signing up for a Preventative Maintenance plan, Heating and Cooling.

Ask for Details!