CleanFloors.com

Goose Creek, SC 29445

Blood on Carpet

Blood on Carpet

carpet cleaning201929445
A poor lab cut his paw and bled on his families carpet. After allot of heat and some good enzyme treatment I was able to remove all the blood and save the Customers on having to replace their carpet.

I am a locally owned and operated company. I handle all my Customers from the calling to the cleaning. My reviews speak for themselves. ...
Cat Mess - Image

Cat Mess

carpet cleaning

202029414

carpet cleaning (3)upholstery cleaning (2)

02/18/2021

Hunter did a fantastic jo. He was there on time and addressed the issue and the carpet looks wonderful. Our customer was completely satisfied and said Hunter was a very professional young man. He would highly recommend him as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning We had a customer that needed some HVAC repairs and some of the refrigerant had dripped on his floor.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

Photo for CleanFloors.com - 504 Mary Scott Dr, Goose Creek, SC - 39200122

02/18/2021

Very well. Much better then I anticipated Hunter is great would recommend him and will certainly call him again. He cleans hardwood floors so we will definitely call him. Fantastic job very nice young man. I highly recommend him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave me a review.

02/15/2021

Great job done, on time, all stains came out and it all smelled so good. Will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom mattress, kitchen chairs, living room ottoman, rocker recliner.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

Thank you for your business and for leaving me a review.

02/04/2021

I had an obvious dust stain on my bedroom carpet from the base of a tower fan. Hunter was very polite, professional, and got the carpets in my room 100% clean and smelling fresher than before. Thanks again Clean Floors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for your business and for leaving me a review.

Services specialized in here at CleanFloors.com consist of the following: Carpet & Rug Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Hard Surface Cleaning, Pet Odor & Stain Removal, Shower & Tub Cleaning, and also Furniture Upholstery Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover