Blue Water Pest Solutions LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2011

We offer General Pest Control, Green Pest Control, Quarterly Pest Control Service, Termite Control, Termite CL100 Bonds and Mosquito Control services....

Hansen's Wildlife Removal

At Hansen’s Wildlife Removal we don’t maintain problems, we solve them forever. While also saving animals lives and home owners money.

07/06/2015

I have been using them for two years now and have been very satisfied.  They are very responsive, prompt, and track when my service is due.  Very pleased with their knowledge and excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance spray every 3 months.

01/10/2014

I started using this company in october 2013 after speaking to my neighbor about them i notice she use them.  Lee came in and spray and i must say with all the cold weather i did not see one roach in door whatever they use it does work because i am roach free for the first time since i move her two  years ago.  wow good job  would recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my home

03/16/2012

They were very professional, on time, and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Blue Water Pest Solutions for pest control.

03/10/2012

I use them every 3 to 4 months; it’s like a quarterly schedule. I have been using them for pest control services since 3 years. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Blue Water Pest Solutions LLC for Pest control. They did both the inside and outside.

08/15/2011

They are good and they call in advance.  They work around my schedule.  The bug control is a lot better than now.  I have had a few bugs appear here and there, but that is normal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blue Water Pest Solutions LLC people come out quarterly to my house.  They spray to put bugs out of my house.

CATEGORY pest control

General Pest Control, Green Pest Control, Quarterly Pest Control Service, Termite Control, Mosquito Control.