MIKCO Roof & Gutter

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since July 2013

We are a full service roof and seamless gutter contractor. We specialize in turn key installations of asphalt shingles, multi rib metal roofing and seamless gutters. We are factory certified roof installers for ''GAF'' and ''IKO'', we also install CertainTeed, Owens Corning and TAMKO brands. We offer home improvement financing and accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover....

Leverage Roofing

4  REVIEWS
Leverage Roofing

LEVERAGE ROOFING Roof replacement and repair, seamless gutter and gutter screen installation, patio & sunroom screens and enclosures.

07/14/2017

Exceptionally well! I was happy from start to finish with this guy. 100% professional, everything he said he'd do he did, very professional, cleaned up very well and even went around with a magnet to clean up any nails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced my asphalt roof. Removed the old one and installed the new one.

08/11/2016

I was recently referred to Lowell and Mikco Roofing and am very thankful I was. We had 3 roofing estimates to repair a roof on my parents vacation house. Mikco was not only prompt, professional, but they were close to half the price of the other 2 estimates. On top of his team travelled from surfside all the way to North Myrtle. Best part, Lowell trusted is enough to put a check in the mail all th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair vent line on roof.

07/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found and repaired a leak in the roof. This problem had been "unfixable" by others who accessed the proble

02/16/2015

I didn’t use him for any roofing but he was very forthcoming with information. He was very prompt with his estimate. I have been very impressed and had no complaints. They didn’t try to push any one thing on me. They were very forthcoming with information that helped me sort out what I thought I wanted. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used MIKCO Roof & Gutter to give me an estimate for roofing.

09/19/2014

Excellent, on schedule, on budget, on the ball. Delivered what they sold with hard working and courteous employees who know their business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a tear off, wood replaced where needed, weather proof barrier, new shingles & hacked away all debris-plus swept yard for stray nails to prevent tire/foot damage, on a family beach house.

CATEGORY roofing

We install asphalt architectural shingles, metal roofing, roof coatings, roof vents, perform roof inspections, fix roof leaks, install seamless gutters, gutter guards/screens, perform gutter cleaning.

We are not a handyman service.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal