Mr. Electric of The Upstate

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2012

Locally owned & operated. No matter what challenges you, let us earn your Trust. We can help solve most any electrical issue. From switches to receptacles lighting in side and out. Oh yes surveillance cameras too. ...

Best Overhead Doors & Vinyl Siding

Best Overhead Doors is a family owned business. We began in 2007 and have maintained a high quality of work ever since. We strive to make sure that every customer's needs are met. We pride ourselves on being very competitive in our market. Whether you are looking to repair your current garage door or replace it, we can help you with any of your needs. We service all types of doors and openers including Wayne Dalton, Safe Way, Amarr, LiftMaster, and Genie just to name a few. We offer discounts to senior citizens as well as military discounts. Call us today at 864-451-8883 to find out how you can save!

12/25/2015

11/04/2015

Service was done correctly the first time. I would call them again. I felt the price was a bit expensive but it is something I can't do myself so worth the money to get the job done right the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed two outlets in kitchen.

10/16/2015

I can't tell you how pleased we are with this electric company. Frustration with OTHER companies who are not on Angie's List, lead me to JOIN Angie's List TODAY. I read about this company and called at 8 am this morning--30 minutes after I joined Angie's.. Pam, the very knowledgeable receptionist, answered ALL my questions, and she could hear my frustrations and said so. She scheduled Floyd and Jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced an outside main panel and burned out breakers and rewired with copper wire to the meter and disconnected an old electric line.

07/30/2015

Excellent and friendly service.  Mr. Electric is very professional and does great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated residential wiring and lighting including garage door opener, kitchen, and office/study.  Changed out ceiling fan in family room; changed out lights in dining, hall, and foyer.

CATEGORY electrician,garage doors,lighting,ceiling fans

03/16/2015

Very professional team... all work done neatly and efficiently.   Went above what was expected.  Ran electric in wall to connect TV so wires were not showing.  Excellent job  !!  Would definitely recommend and will use in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install lines for flat screen TV over fireplace.

CATEGORY electrician,home theater design

Residential, commercial electrical upgrade, installation & repair. We replace light switches, receptacles, circuit breakers, light fixtures, ceiling fans, dimmers, We install landscape lighting, security lighting and surveillance cameras.

Ask for details.