Linda Principe Interiors

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since October 2012

30 years in business and design is still my passion. I value my client relationships, mutual trust and loyal repeat business through the years. Please copy & paste the following link into the top of your web browser to understand how I can help you reinvigorate any interior space you have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUHr6aJeMIs...

Southern Traditions Window Fashions

Southern Traditions Window Fashions has been serving in the Upstate SC area for over 20 years. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Award 2019

01/24/2019

I reached out to Linda via Angie's list. She responded promptly and we agreed to meet to discuss the project. She showed up on time armed with color swatches. She spent approximately 2 hours walking through all the rooms and coming up with color suggestions that both my wife and I liked. She then contacted Benjamin Moore to send us larger swatches of the selected colors. We would hire Linda again ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting Color Recommendations

CATEGORY interior designers,interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you. I can’t wait to see the finished rooms.

10/09/2018

Excellent. Linda has helped me with 3 homes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatments

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments

09/24/2018

Linda has a natural eye for design. She helped me bring my kitchen space and foyer together. We always get compliments on the window valances. They warned the room. The paint colors matched perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatments and paint colors

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments,interior painters

08/17/2018

Wonderful. Linda was great. Her 2 hour consultation was a life saver. Within our consultation, she helped me accomplish what I could not accomplish in months. She is a truly gifted professional who provided excellent customer service. As a result of her consultation, I've decided to seek her help with additional design projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting consult, flooring suggestions and countertop ideas.

CATEGORY interior designers,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

06/22/2018

Very well. Linda spent slot of time reviewing different swatches and designs until we came up with what I liked. She kept in touch with me to keep me updated as to when it wouid be finished. Her installers were great. They were at my house exactly when they said they wouid arrive and installed the window treatments very quickly. They were very professional as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatments

CATEGORY interior designers

Custom window treatments and paint/color consultations are our specialty! We can also assist you with furnishings and accessories, renovation guidance, and total room design.