FORT MILL DENTISTRY

Angie's List since January 2009

General dentist...

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry

Ballantyne Center for Dentistry is a full service dental practice focusing on the dental needs of adults. Our practice is well known for expertise in Cosmetic Dentistry & Sedation Dentistry for adults

10/27/2016

I'm never left waiting. They always take me at the time of my appointment. They are very friendly and I have been going to this office for 23 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Templeton to assess my cracked crown on my tooth. The tooth underneath the crown was cracked as well so it needed to be removed.

06/13/2014

Everything went well. Was in and out efficiently. Very friendly hygienist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check up and teeth cleaning.

11/13/2012

They have a very nice office with a great staff. Their hygentsits are very knowledgeable and good. I love Dr. Templeton. I was able to get in and out quickly. They are very efficient and there is very little wait. It is usually a wait under 5 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Templeton for a routine exam, x-rays and cleaning. I also saw him for re-attaching one of my old crowns.

08/03/2012

I would highly recommend their services. They are punctual and people in the office are nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Fort Mill Dentistry for dental care.

04/14/2011

They are extremely friendly and they will take the time to talk to you and let you know what all is going on with any procedures they are doing. They have excellent, up-to-date office equipment, and they do a great job overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go here for my dental work.

CATEGORY dentists

Routine prophylaxis, crowns, bridges, dentures, composite restorations, veneers