Florence Carpet and Tile

Founded 1964 • Angie's List since August 2011

B Rated | 4 Reviews

In service since 1964, Florence Carpet & Tile's employees have over 170 years of industry experience. Our customer satisfaction rate for 2011 is at 98.2%. We know this because we survey every customer we serve and are happy to report that 98.2% say they would refer us to a friend or relative and would purchase from us again....

Wall to Wall Painting

Free estimates. No subcontractors. Owners always on site. We take pride in our work. We are insured and bonded.

10/10/2016

Work was very good quality and a fair price for what was done. I would definitely recommend Tru Color Painting and Tommy Gause.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired them to do some interior work on a variety of items.

CATEGORY interior painters

11/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work done in a timely manner and workers were courteous and helpful.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Thank you for your kind words, [member name removed]. We believe we have the best installation crews in the area, and along with our product selection and knowledgeable sales staff, we strive to deliver an excellent experience for our customers. We appreciate you letting us know that we achieved that goal with your recent project.

06/20/2013

I have just always done business with them. I used to do contract design services and they were so easy to work with for that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sold me flooring, carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation

08/03/2011

My granite was improperly cut so it did not fit. The installer informed me that there was nothing he could do but patch it because Florence Carpet and Tile does not cut the granite they sell. The installer pieced it together with pieces he cut from scraps and filled in other areas  with caulk. I told the installer that it would not work for me but he said that was all he could do. One location of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had granite countertops installed  and a custom tile backsplash done in my kitchen.

CATEGORY countertops

We offer the following services: All residential and comercial flooring (carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, stamped concrete, and area rugs), custom cabinetry, custom counter tops (granite, laminate, quartz, concrete, solid survace, and butcher block), window treatments, and design services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available