Carolina Surface Restoration

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2010

Carolina Surface Restoration is a fully licensed and insured company serving the greater Florence, South Carolina area. Our goal is to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing-education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industry. With Carolina Surface Restoration there are no surprises & no hidden charges. We'll clean your floor or hard surface like it has never been cleaned before! HOW WE DO IT Pre-Treatment - First we apply a deep cleaning solution that loosens up the dirt, grime, oils, and bacteria. Pressure - Contained high pressure water to penetrate the toughest areas. (Up to 3000 PSI) Heat - We use 200+ degrees of heat. Vacuum - Our process removes the soil and dirty water off of your floors. Benefits - Our process removes the dirt, grime, oil, and bacteria - Restores your floors to a like-new appearance - We use EPA and environmentally friendly solutions - Licensed and insured - Monthly maintenance program available - We specialize in floor care, all work guaranteed Residential and Commercial Call us today for a free no obligation demonstration....

Handy House Cleaning

09/03/2017

Excellent! Highly recommend Carolina Surface Restoration. Definitely the team to get it done, on-time and right the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First time to have smooth flexible vinyl tiles cleaned and waxed after new installation.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

03/30/2015

All employees were professional, courteous, timely and responsive. My store looks and smells great. Thanks, guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the grout in my heavily-trafficked store.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

05/13/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I subcontracted the polishing of VCT tile on a commercial new construction job to this company as my cleaning service does not handle carpet and tile cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,house cleaning,floor cleaning

06/26/2013

It was fabulous. I couldn't have enjoyed doing business with a more pleasent or professional person. He really made an amazing impression on us. Just the kind of person that I feel good about supporting and giving my business to. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Completely worked around our schedule to meet our time crunch and I couldn't have been more grateful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure wash driveway, patio, exterior of house and carpet cleaning,

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

04/24/2012

Chris and Chad arrived on time, at the scheduled time. They worked diligently for more than 4 hours straight. They lifted their tools to the ceilings, then down all the wall surfaces, and the hot steamy, eco-friendly cleaning began to work. Tar was blasted from the ceilings and was scrubbed off the walls. Although not originally designed for this purpose, the tools worked very well for the task. C...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a home in Mcbee, SC where the previous owners were smokers and had indoor cats. There was smoke (tar) clinging to every surface in this house, and it had a stale odor. This was too big of a job for just any maid service, and yet not quite bad enough for a crime scene or fire clean up company (but almost). Chris & Chad were open minded about being able to help me with my smoke/tar problem using their cleaning process and tools. They explained how they used high pressure, heated water and eco-friendly cleaning agents to wash away all types of surface dirt, stains, and pollutants. The house was empty of all furniture. All window treatments and blinds were removed. Only appliances remained. The ceiling and walls were a premanufactured board with a sturdy vinyl wall paper type surface. Knowing the carpets would also be cleaned as the final step, I told the guys to steam it all, scrub it all, and make it rain inside, if that's what it took to get the place clean and smelling fresh. From the day I spoke to them on the phone, we scheduled out about 2 weeks, due to Easter holiday and our schedules. I couldn't wait for cleaning day to arrive. I was excited to have found a solution that had promise of working at a very reasonable price.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Tile & Grout cleaning, Grout color sealing, carpet cleaning, concrete cleaning, pool deck cleaning, pressure washing, strip and wax, and more

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available