Barker's Pets Of Florence

Angie's List since July 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

We offer the best in boarding . So when your gone from home your pets are'nt stressed and so you can enjoy your time away without worrying about your pets. We provide daycare for your babies while you are at work. So that when you get home from a long day and wanting to rest your pet will be ready to rest. We also offering grooming. So call for an appointment today...

10/15/2014

They are excellent. Their professionalism is on top of the line. The price is a little high but my dog is very pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog for boarding.

CATEGORY kennels

07/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grooming tw labs and boarding

CATEGORY pet grooming

D

12/27/2012

. VERY POORLY FOR BOTH MY DOG AND MYSELF.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BROUGHT MY DOG IN FOR GROOMING. HOURS POSTED ON DOOR 7 AM. OWNER ARRIVED 7:20 AM. ASKED FOR GROOMING SERVICE. WAS TOLD THE GROOMER WOULD CALL MY HOUSE FOR INSTRUCTIONS WHICH SHE DID. STOPED BY IN THE AFTERNOON TO PICK UP DOG. DOG'S EYES WERE NOT CLEANED. BLACKSPOT NEXT TO EYES. PEALED OFF THE SPOT AND DOG WAS BLEEDING FROM 2 SLITS (SISOR MARKS). THE GROOMER, WHO IS ALSO THE OWNER ACCUSED ME OF CUTTING THE DOG. ALSO DEAD FLEAS THAT HAD NOT BEEN REMOVED. APPEARED THAT LITTLE OR NO HAIR HAD BEEN TRIMED FROM THE DOG'S BODY. ON TOP OF THAT I WAS CHARGED AN EXTRA $10 BECAUSE I DID NOT PICK UP THE DOG WITH 1 HR FROM BEING CALLED ON THE TELEPHONE. I THINK IT WAS THE OVERLY AGGRESIVE BELIGERANT ATTITUDE THAT WAS EXPRESSED BY THE OWNER/GROOMER. HOPEFULLY THEY CAN GET THEIR PREVIOUS GROOMER BACK BEFORE THEY LOOSE ALL THEIR BUSINESS. I WILL NOT BE BACK

CATEGORY pet grooming

We just seen this and wanted to respond. The gentlemen said that the owner was the groomer but we have always had a groomer and we be the owners have never groomed. I'm very sorry that he wasn't happy with are service but we stand by are services 100% . Meaning if you don't leave satisfied we will refund your money.

07/11/2012

THEY TOOK GOOD CARE OF MY DOG AND HAD HIM GROOMED AND SMELLING GOOD WHEN I PICK HIM UP

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
boarded and groomed my dog

CATEGORY kennels, pet grooming

Animal boarding, grooming & daycare.