Kingsley LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2439 Main St

Elgin, SC 29045

Hello, thank you for viewing my companies profile. My name's Michael Kingsley and I'm the proud owner of Kingsley LLC, we're water restoration and mold remediation specialists that take pride in offering personal service larger companies can't match. Being a smaller company means our overhead is lower making our prices very competitive. We offer free inspections and quotes and wont use scare tactics to try to sell you something you don't need. If you give us a chance to offer you an estimate, I promise you won't be disappointed!...

mold removal (6)water and smoke damage (5)

05/03/2020

Mike & his team are fantastic and the best in the area when it comes to water damage repair & mold remediation. Ultra-responsive, very caring, and specialists in the field. Would recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water damage repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

02/12/2020

They were 3 people came out and they're very nice, did an excellent job, they knew what they were doing and I was just so grateful. They documented their works so well and our insurance company paid them. They understood the matter that the insurance company could read what they did and pay them, they knew how to do it well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remove the wet flooring and wet carpet. They mitigate the water damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

02/11/2020

It was fast and efficient. They were informative, they tried to be helpful, and showed up during weekend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dried out the floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

02/07/2020

ABSOLUTE BEST! Mike and his team are incredible! We had a water leak in our bathroom that unfortunately leaked into our master closet. Once we noticed it, there was mold growing up the wall, and the water was pushing up under the laminate flooring. I am so thankful that Mike came out immediately to assess the damage and set up a plan to remove the drywall and flooring and start clearing the mold a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

Thank you for leaving such an awesome review. I’ll be sure to reward my team for a job well done.

10/21/2019

You've found your guy! You can stop searching now. As a property owner living on the other side of the country, it's hard for me to find quality contractors to work with when things go wrong at my rental property in Eastover, SC. I hit the jackpot finding Mike - he has been THE BEST. Mike was prompt, professional, and friendly throughout the entire process. The tenant was unable to show (without n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water mitigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

Thank you for giving us a chance!

02/14/2019

Kinglsley did an excellent job. They were very responsive to the needs of the customer, responded in a timely manner and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space cleaning, vapor barrier and new insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

Thank you for the opportunity!

01/31/2019

He was excellent. He did a wonderful job. He went beyond what I asked for. I would highly recommend him .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did mold remediation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/31/2019

It was excellent, he came out right away, explain everything to me and answers all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did water mitigation, remove molds, replace insulation and water barrier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your trust!

01/31/2019

I can't say enough about these people, they arrived when they said they would. They provided the documents for the insurance, very professional, friendly and the best company that I dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did mold demolition and mitigation service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for leaving a review!

01/31/2019

They were excellent! I honestly couldn't imagine a better experience with a remediation company. They even hooked us up with the contracting company who came out to finish the job and did a beautiful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The whole house flooded. He came that night and started drying everything up. He was here every day getting the house ready.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2018

Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Water restoration, mold testing, mold inspections, mold removal, thermal imaging

Reconstruction