Find Top-Rated Elgin Computer Repair Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Computer Repair Services to Avoid
Top Rated Computer Repair Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 5,305 reviews for
Elgin Computer Repair Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews19869 years on Angie's List
AReviews6535 years on Angie's List
AReviews4505 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Computer Repair Services
$100 for Computer Clean-Up, Tune-Up and MoreMember price $100.00 Original price: .
$45 for Remote Computer Tune-Up and Virus RemovalMember price $45.00 Original price: .
$30 for Wireless Network Security Check-UpMember price $30.00 Original price: .
$35 for Remote Computer Tune-UpMember price $35.00 Original price: $35.00.
AReviews4234 years on Angie's List
AReviews4196 years on Angie's ListCompany names available to Angie's List MembersThis company offers services like computer repair
AReviews2444 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Computer Repair Articles
AReviews1851 year on Angie's List
AReviews793 years on Angie's List
AReviews745 years on Angie's List
Computer Repair reviews in Elgin
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Promptly returned my call. He was not sure he could help but said he would try and if he could not fix the problem he would not take a fee. He called back several times although some calls were not timely and did fix the problem. Much more time was spent than I paid for, until the problem was fixed. This fix was done remotely by phone so no on site work was required.
- Edward D.
The representative, Provider name locked. , whom was in charge of our account was very attentive and pleasant. She helped a great deal in making sure that everything went smoothly. Essentially we just needed to take out and old computer and backup battery supply from a kiosk we have on an Air Force base, then replace it with new ones that we had sent to the location. We sent along Provider name locked. instructions with pictures and they had no problems getting it taken care of.
- Nathan Z.
Provider name locked. was timely, professional, courteous, and did a great job. He explained what he could do, picked the computer up, removed the Ransomware virus, and returned the computer in a day or two.
- ANNE V.