Johnny Ks is a small owner operated company opened shortly after moving to Myrtle Beach in 2005. I personally do all the work which helps to keep a level of quality not commonly found. I have comparable pricing to the big-box stores with the personal care of a small company. If you call Johnny Ks you get Johnny K not automated push button answering service. I like to take things a little more personal, people first not things. Sub-contractors are only used when license is required ie Plumbers/Electricians. I do have a $65. service fee for small repairs. Free estimates. I have recently found that many websites such as (Angie's list, Porch and, Yellow Pages) are doing very little to verify reviews before posting them to a profile. This is allowing for bogus reviews, good and bad, to be posted and seen by potential customers. Due to a recent attack, I have found that of these, Home Advisor was the only website that actually verified the review before posting to a profile. Porch and the Yellow Pages allowed for a profile to be created by a bogus reviewer. Because of this happening to my business, I refuse to post anything to these other sites and will only be using Home Advisor in the future. Thanks, JK...

11/08/2017

He came out prior to look at the job and told me what was needed to repair. He scheduled me and kept me posted via email. It was a great experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed French door that was leaking and causing mildew .Very professional and knowledgeable.

CATEGORY doors

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], Please let me know if there is anything else that we may help you with. It was great doing business with you. JK

04/11/2017

Terrific, picked up fence, electrical switch, etc when Lowe sales person did not follow thru. on the fence project. other items to much to mention. Total price included the fence parts, switch, batteries, travel, pick up items from Lowe's, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
14 items, including moving several large paintings and adding new ones. Add new toilet seat, Install fence around banana plants. Replace electrical switch. replace several light bulbs too high for me.. installed flood lights above rear sliding glass door. Replace battery in high, great room fire detector. remove and repair double mail box someone backed into. i am disabled and johnny fixed, repaired, replaced everything i wanted done.

CATEGORY doors

Thanks, [Member Name Removed] glad I could help!

08/24/2016

Excellent! I was extremely pleased with his work. He showed up on time and kept me up to date with the ordering process. I definitely plan to use him again for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch enclosed with vinyl windows.

08/28/2015

He arrived on time and was very pleasant and respectful. He listened to where I thought  it should go and then told me what he thought and he was right! The job was done in a very timely manner and came out perfect! We now have many other projects we want him to work on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had to install a dryer vent in a house built in 1925. He had to make a new one. Without damaging the cedar shaker shingles on the outside.

CATEGORY doors

Thanks, You have a beautiful piece of history in that old house, I would be honored to help keep it that way. JK

06/20/2013

Johnny came out when promised. He brought all necessary materials and hardware. He worked without a break until the job was completed. He made certain that I was happy with his work. He cleaned the work area thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed wood doors on utility building

CATEGORY doors

Custom carpentry, additions, alterations, remodeling, maintainence & handyman.

Check, PayPal

Similar businesses in your area...