JET SERVICES

• Trade License Number
  • M111271

6330 DONGOLA HWY

Conway, SC 29527

I am the owner/operator of JET Services. I have been in the electrical field for over 20 years and enjoy helping others with their electrical needs. I am a master electrician and take pride in my work. I will work one on one to make sure the customer is happy. Pricing/Billing is discussed before any work is done,so there are no surprises. I do not use subcontractors. You hire me, I do the work. ...

electrician (23)

01/28/2021

Jet Services did a very good Job. 5 out of 5 stars!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change light fixture in foyer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

01/01/2021

Absolutely Great! Jaime and Team were awesome. Have recommended to neighbors and would recommend to anyone who reads my review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Punch List Items from Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

08/25/2020

First time using Jet Services today❤️. It is so very difficult to find dependable, hard working individuals. Can’t begin to express how pleasant, professional and knowledgeable this young man Jamie Thompson is. His attention to detail was outstanding.... After watching his abilities for just a few moments, I knew I had found a true diamond in the rough. To allow a stranger into your home can be ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

08/01/2020

Jessey was timely, professional and personable. I will not hesitate to hire him again if the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GFCI's and dimmer switches installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

05/21/2020

Quick response, friendly service, I would definitely recommend and use again,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

05/15/2020

Quick replacement of bad outside GFI outlet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/23/2020

Great! Came In 2 days after the builder’s electrician told me3 weeks to put in an additional outlet in my garage. And much cheaper!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

04/01/2020

Electrical power pole replaced and all meters remounted to allow electric company to turn power back on. Work was done quickly and very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

04/01/2020

JET Services was quick and very professional. I had four separate items that needed to be addressed. Mr. Jamie preformed thorough work in a timely manner just as he promised. I wouldn’t hesitate in hiring JET Services again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

04/01/2020

I engaged Jet Services to install a 220 power line for my new spa...job was completed as requested and scheduled; Jamie was knowledgeable, prompt, and courteous. Did I mention the price was very competitive? I endorse Jet Services heartily and would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Master Electrician Offering General Maintenance,Repair,Service Work,Upgrades,Remodeling, Install T.V/Phone Jacks,Fan,Lights,Switches,Outlets,Circuits, Smoke Detectors.

Visa, Check