Excellence Landscaping & Irrigation

B 16 Reviews

Founded 2016 •

702 W Cox Ferry Rd

Conway, SC 29526

We are Excellence Landscaping and we provide you with the very best landscaping services which include sod, rock, mulch, tree/Shrubs trimming, palm trimming, patio installs, Irrigation install and much more please call us to get the very best out of your home done with excellence....

lawn & landscaping (11)irrigation system (10)hardscaping (3)stone and gravel (2)concrete repair (1)lawn care (3)

10/31/2020

Patrick and his crew did a great job with our patio and outdoor kitchen. They showed up on time and we would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pavers and sodding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

10/20/2020

Patrick was extremely helpful. I found him to be honest and prompt. He was very knowledgeable in his field. If I ever needed work done he will be the person I hire. He suggested what I could do myself but if I needed his expertise he would be more than willing to do the work. Honest and hard working business men are a rare find. Patrick I find is one of them. Highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fill dirt landscaping advise.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

09/14/2020

Excellence did a great job, they charged a fair price and where very reliable. Staff was well trained and the company's owner(Patrick) was involved in the project through out. I will hire them for my next landscape project

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver Patio and Irrigation system

CATEGORY concrete repair,irrigation systems,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

07/29/2020

Patrick fro Excellence Landscaping did a Terrible job installing driveway pavers. I had a price quote from a paver company. Patrick was doing some landscaping and relocating trees ( which he did incorrectly. He placed them wrong so they are growing into the house, he did not stake them and one is growing on an angle.) I asked him to grade the area the paver contractor was going to install the pave...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Pavers

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

06/07/2020

I stabbed patio and sidewalk pavers, pillars with accent lighting. smoothed yard and installed sod with irrigation. installed after designing plants and flower beds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent Job, pun intended! The work was great and exceeded our expectations. Worked closely with other contractors, driveway and fencing, to insure smooth and professional work was done.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

05/24/2020

Better than expected! We were extremely pleased with the service that this company provided, would hire again and have no problem recommending to anyone! Thank you Patrick!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation System and Sod

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2020

05/09/2020

It went great. They called the day before to confirm. Showed up on time. Finished on time. I would definitely recommend. The did sprinkler irrigation for our front back and side yards. Price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Irrigation

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2020

C

05/04/2020

he did work last week Monday I was out of town i came back Friday Sprinklers are supposed to run 10 minutes in each zone 3X a week. I have not seen them come on When I called to ask got a message that they are not taking calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new controller,one new valve check entire system

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed] I think you have the wrong company we did not do this service for you. We are excellence landscaping & Irrigation please contact the company that serviced you and let us know if we can help.

05/03/2020

It was never started as they never came out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new valves for watering system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed] we are not able to perform services or repairs right now at this moment so that is why you were never contacted and the time was never set up. our schedule is full at the moment with full installs and other hard scapes so we are not able to do the small repairs right now we are sorry for any inconvenience on our part But we are asking Angie’s list to remove us from ...

01/18/2020

Very smooth They were very professional with a hard work ethic I feel like I can trust that

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sod and rock irrigation and patio

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

Mulching, stone and gravel, irrigation installation, irrigation repair, patios, outdoor kitchens, drainage installation, grading, sod , landscaping trimming and install,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal