Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since October 2015

We are a residential plumbing service company that specializes on repair work from a small item such as a leaking faucet to whole house re-pipes. No call is too small. All of our service vans keep thousands of dollars worth of inventory to save our customers time....

JET SERVICES

22  REVIEWS
JET SERVICES

I am the owner/operator of JET Services. I have been in the electrical field for over 20 years and enjoy helping others with their electrical needs. I am a master electrician and take pride in my work. I will work one on one to make sure the customer is happy. Pricing/Billing is discussed before any work is done,so there are no surprises. I do not use subcontractors. You hire me, I do the work.

04/08/2020

Aaron Stone was wonderful. As we're in the middle of a pandemic I was very anxious about letting somebody in my house. He came dressed for hazmat duty! Loved that. The problem turned out to be very simple. he fixed it--no BS and the price was the price of a service call. Will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the worst flood in my sink and couldn't figure out where it was coming from

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing