WildeWood Aesthetic Dentistry

Angie's List since October 2008

Dr. Griffin is passionate about what he does, and it shows! He invests heavily in continued education to bring patients of Columbia, SC cosmetic dentistry of the highest standard. His background has made him an expert in a wide variety of restorative and cosmetic services, including Smile Design, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, and more! Dr. Griffin was voted Columbia’s Top Dentist by his peers. It is no wonder that patients travel from out of town and out of the state seeking his expertise. Helping patients feel comfortable with an “un-dental-like” experience is one of Dr. Griffin’s top priorities. But building lasting personal relationships and providing patient-focused care are just as important to him and his team. We provide patients of Columbia, SC, cosmetic dentistry that revitalizes the smile and the spirit with aromatherapy, paraffin treatments, soothing eye masks, and more. You will actually begin to look forward to dental visits! Whether you’re interested in routine dental care or a complete smile makeover, we invite you to schedule your personalized consultation with top Columbia, SC, dentist Justin Griffin – WildeWood Aesthetic Dentistry is the dental office you’ve been looking for! There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

09/22/2015

I got in and out fast. Friendly folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cleaning.

05/13/2015

He's excellent. He's got a very nice new office. His staff is always very courteous. He takes time to sit and talk with you about what needs to be done and gives you best recommendations for things. My husband had some dental work done and they usually do something that needs to be done. Making an appointment is pretty quick. The office environment is really nice. There's no wait usually.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Griffin at WildeWood Dentistry is our dentist. I go for my six month appointment.

02/19/2014

I was really impressed with them. The location was great. He has the most beautiful white smile. He's the best that I've ever seen of a dentist in my life. They are very friendly and competent. I was able to get appointment right away its not like we have to wait three, four months to get in, no its not like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Wilde Wood Dental Care for dental cleaning .

06/05/2013

He's very professional and up to date with the best technology. He's just a really good dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This appointment was for a routine visit.

03/16/2012

They have state of the art equipment. I have been going to them for six years now. They are very professional and competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Wilde Wood Dental Care for my dental needs.

CATEGORY dentists

Porcelain Veneers, Smile Design, Implants, Non-metal Fillings, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, TMJ treatment, Invisalign-Braces, Bridges, Bonding, ZOOM! Teeth whitening, Digital X-rays, Sedation, Cerec, Lumineers, Laser Dentistry, Sleep Apnea, Treatment.