Walker Pest Management

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

701 Gervais St #150

Columbia, SC 29201

803-865-4444 - Family owned & operated Pest Control - Servicing Columbia SC and all of Upstate SC since 2001. Services we offer: General Pest, Termite, Bed Bug, Mosquito, Fire Ant, Rodent, Cockroach, CL-100 - Check us out on Facebook and Google for more reviews. "Let Our Family Take Care Of Yours". PestControlColumbiaSC.com...

pest control (26)home inspection (2)

06/24/2020

Alex Grant was great Very professional and polite. Answered all my 100 questions. They treat every three months for $33 a month. They sprayed every inch of the inside and outside and the basement and the attic. Very thorough and haven't seen a bug since it's been about two weeks. They will come out in between treatments if you see anything. Very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bug program

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time out of your day to tell others about your experience with us. You could have chosen any one of the other hundreds of pest control companies out there but you chose us and we are grateful for it.

06/09/2020

Excellent customer service. Haven't seen any roaches after their first visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roach Problem In Rental House

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for choosing us to take care of your pest control problems and for leaving us this kind review.

06/02/2020

great, he was very professional and gave me pointers on helping rid the house of bugs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination

CATEGORY home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks for finding us through Angie's List and giving us a chance to take care of your pest control needs. We greatly appreciate you choosing us and for stopping back by to leave these kind words.

02/24/2020

Excellent rapport established immediately from the phone consult to the physical visit. The tech was absolutely knowledgeable in his professional skills, and exhibited warm interpersonal skills as well. This has been a very satisfying transaction with effective results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Pest Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

02/10/2020

Mr. Wade Godfrey the technician came bye our residences to inspect our house to see if we needed a pest management plan. As a homeowner I usually do prevention measures in the spring time. The technician was very professional and courtesy. He arrived on time and as scheduled. He actually just shared some ideas with me, and after performing his inspection didn't really feel like I had a pest proble...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Free Cost Estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

12/10/2019

We do have termite damage and have hired them to perform termite treatment which is scheduled for Dec 18th. He was very knowledgeable and professional and answered all our questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

10/09/2019

They called and came same day to give estimate. Hired them on the spot and he treated inside and out. Signed for yearly service. Not enough room in the house for me and bugs! Haven't seen one since he was here two weeks ago. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roach and spider problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

01/24/2019

Excellent service, great service plans available

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for pest

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

D

06/04/2018

They don’t want to work with people with health problems and sensitivities. I have had them spray outside the house and underneath the house. They sound kind on the phone but aren’t very flexible and won’t guarantee their work on the exterior or underneath the house in the crawl. Since they started in October I have seen a reduction in pests, but it’s not as good as I expected since they only come...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contracted Walker Pest Management last fall and they started back in early October. They charge me monthly to spray the exterior & crawl space for spiders, ants and palmetto bugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

Let me first apologize that I did not see you wrote a review in June. I would have responded immediately, so I am sorry this was somehow overlooked. I want to clarify some of the statements in your review, so you and any readers will understand our services more fully. When you called in June, you were experiencing German cockroaches inside your home. You had us treat inside your home in April, bu...

04/07/2018

Wade Godfrey and Walker Pest Management have provided the best service of any pest management company I have employed in the past 40+ adult years. GREAT JOB!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular Pest Management and also additional pest Re guests at times.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2018

General pest control, termites, carpenter, fire ant, mosquito, mosquitoes, flea, bed bug, mouse, redent, bird, bee, scorpion, homet & wasp control, moisture remediation

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available