The Carpet Guy

A Rated | 1 Review

After 10 years of cleaning carpet, I was nicknamed, "THE CARPET GUY." I take pride in my service. I develop a solution that remove s any type of stain out the carpet. No carpet is too dirty to clean. I will bet any price with quality service. I have been in this business for 15 years. I am small business that offer s big business results. The Carpet Guy is professional at all times and offer the best customer service. I specialize in Clorox and stain removal. Same day service is available. ...

Caribbean Master Cleaners

Caribbean Master Cleaners! We are a small company that provides great cleaning services, Residential & Commercial,our cleaning are always deep clean,.Houses,Apartments,condos,banks,Offices,move/in move out,window cleaning,carpet cleaning etc.if you hire this company you will not regret it欄

08/18/2019

The carpet guy did a great job. He was here on time I love his work. He did an excellent job. Thank you so much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My carpet looks amazing. All the things that other people said they could not get up what's removed 2 days later my carpet still looks brand new thank you carpet guy.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners