Pitts, Dr. Thomas H.

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

02/25/2015

I am happy with him.  He is absolutely first grade.  I would recommend him to anybody.  I am happy with him because of his professionalism, attitude, his staff and his office facility.  Everything about him is top notch.  He is reasonable.  His staff members are wonderful people.  I could not be happier or more pleased with my dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Pitts is my dentist.

08/07/2013

They are very professional, and very caring. They work fast and efficiently. Their prices are competitive. I have been with them for about 15 years now. If you have an emergency they will work you in quickly. My wife also goes there. They have also referred me to specialists when needed, and that has always gone well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was routine checkup and cleaning.

07/09/2012

Dr. Thomas Pitts and his staff are always friendly, his office is always clean, modern and inviting, he uses the newest most high tech equipment I have experienced in any dentist office. Dr. Pitts educates his patients on what they need to know regarding their health and is always patient and calm, which puts patients at ease. He is the best dentist I have had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was a patient of Dr. Thomas Pitts for many years, he no longer accepts my insurance and I have moved across town however he is the best dentist I have had.

03/16/2012

He is a wonderful dentist. He has a great facility, nice office staff. He is prompt and takes you right in. He is just a good dentist and he will go out of his way to assist the problems you have. I go to him every three months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Pitts is my dentist. The last time I saw him was about two weeks ago.

07/14/2011

It was - as always - a very pleasant experience. The waiting room is comfortable and attractive. The cleanings were not painful or cringe-worthy (Let's face it...It is dentistry and people messing around in your mouth!). The manner in which my kids - especially my 5 year old - were approached was wonderful. He was treated like a big kid without pushing him too hard so as to make him nervous or tea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Pitts and his staff saw both of my sons and myself in succession. While it is not specifically a children's dentistry clinic, some toys are available in a toy chest in the waiting room. Usually in the winter, paper and scissors are available so that waiting children can cut snowflakes to decorate the windows for the season. X-Rays, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and oral examinations followed for all three of us. They also worked with me to select an orthodontist close to my home and made our first appointment for my older son's orthodontic care. Before we left, our summer appointments were set and we each left with a goody bag of dental care products. We were even presented with an additional valued customer package in honor of their anniversary.

General dentistry.