Parrotts Painting

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

244 Newpark Pl

Columbia, SC 29212

My name is Tyler Parrott. I have been painting for over 10 years now and have owned my painting business since 2018. I paint any interior of houses and apartments. I also install drywall. I charge $1.50 per square foot to paint an interior house for 2 coats. Any coat after that is 50 cents a square foot and cathedral ceiling rooms will be extra. If it is room by room, I charge 300 to 500 depending on size and how many coats I need to apply. Drywall repairs I charge depending on size starting at 100 dollars. Give me a call and I will be happy to give you a free estimate. Can't wait to hear from you!...

interior painting (15)drywall (11)house painting (3)woodworking (3)
C

02/08/2021

Tyler came to my house on 2/1/21 to look at what I needed done and give me an estimate. He took measurements and said he would e-mail the estimate to me. 1 week later and I have still not received

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall installation in my garage

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2021

Hey I sent you an email with a quote and never heard back. I'll resend it to your email.

01/18/2021

Tyler repaired a hole in our bathroom wall. It required him cutting out a 1 FT x 2ft area of drywall and replacing it. He did an excellent job! There are no visible seams showing. Very smooth finish. I’m impressed and happy with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

01/06/2021

Tyler was referred to my by my brother whom he Hd done work for previously. I called him he came out did the quote and went above and beyond what I expected. I would recommend him for any paint job. He did so well you didn’t even know he was there, no mess or smell or anything. Awesome choice! Thanks Tyler.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

12/04/2020

Tyler was very responsive and prompt on all working days. He provided exactly the type of service he needed to do in order to complete the job (water repair for drywall damage and pairing) and time frame it would take. I work from home and he was respectful of my space as well. I was very pleased with the cost and the final project outcome. He was diligent and detailed oriented. Would hire him aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

11/21/2020

Tyler repaired cracking plaster ceilings and painted for us. He is very professional, well-mannered and thorough. He showed up exactly when he promised, paid great attention to detail and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. He’s very conscientious and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

10/30/2020

What a great job! The brothers arrived right on time, tackled the 12’ walls without hesitation, and covered brightly colored walls with neutral shades beautifully. Their fee was the most reasonable we were offered and we are so happy with the job. We’ll be calling Parrotts Painting again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/11/2020

He was quick and did the work better than I was expecting. Id hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my walls resurfaced and painted

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2020

09/14/2020

Tyler was very professional. He did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

06/07/2020

Tyler and his crew did an excellent job. Tyler was easy to work with and takes pride in his craft.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and painting (interior and exterior) for a 530 SF two room detached studio with raised ceilings up to 14'.

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2020

05/09/2020

It was excellent. We were able to both balance through each other’s schedules and the work was done well before I thought it would be and best of all done right!!! Great team and will definitely use again if needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
baseboard installation/interior drywall and painting

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,interior painters